181-200

returnSurvival on an ice floe: All the supplies I salvaged became fineTraditional Home Page

Turn off the lightsEye protection

hugebigmiddleSmall

Chapter 181 Kidney

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsnext chapterAdd bookshelf

After sending Zhuge Gui back to the pet storage place, Chen Mo and Zhu Dayu came to the entrance of the hospital. The shouting here was always not serious~

"Don't miss it if you're passing by. In addition to multivitamin tablets worth 99 gold coins today, our hospital also launched an emergency medicine worth 15 gold coins, Huoxiang Zhengqi Water!"

Chen Mo looked at the small bottle in the Npc's hand and shook his head. If the amount of the oral liquid in that bottle could hold 15 gold coins, the amount in his own drift bottle must be at least several hundred~

But apparently no one cares!

"Excuse me, who can I see for medical treatment?"

Chen Mo interrupted the other party's shouting, and then saw the NPC's face full of surprise!

He flicked his white coat!

"Inside please!"

Chen Mo and Zhu Dayu followed Npc in white coat into the hospital. This was a simple clinic. Except for Chen Mo and Zhu Dayu, there was no one else...

There are two rooms with closed doors inside the hospital, one is the treatment room, the other...

Morgue???

Zhu Dayu's eyes widened!

Which hospital puts the morgue next to the consulting room?

Dont kill yourself for a while~

The NPC looked kind and said, "Don't worry, surgeries are usually performed in the morgue only in emergencies!"

Emergency room, morgue, surgery.

Are you planning to go back and rescue me? ? ?

Zhu Dayu was glad that he only had a superficial injury, otherwise he would probably have been in the morgue today!

The NPC shook his white coat, took a look at the situation of the two of them, and quickly determined that the doctor was the psychopath with wandering eyes!

Psychiatry?

Not good at it!

What the hell?

Anyway, if the treatment is good, you will have to pay the consultation fee if the treatment is not good!

He didn't know that Chen Mo, who was now diagnosed as a patient, was staring at the iron door of the morgue, listening to it chattering with the iron door of the treatment room...

"Brother, we haven't opened for several days! It's hard to come here, but no one came in sideways!"

"There are a few emergency patients who can be sent here in time, and they have to get sick while it's dark, otherwise they won't be able to get on our cruise ship!"

"Tell me, tell me, I have saved one person so far!"

"Don't worry, my treatment room may save you the upright ones and turn them horizontally. If I send them horizontally to your side, won't you have a business?"

"Hehe? Come to our morgue and take care of the exorbitant medical bills. You will do the surgery first and then quote the price. If you are not cured, just put it on the board!"