161-180

returnSurvival on an ice floe: All the supplies I salvaged became fineTraditional Home Page

Turn off the lightsEye protection

hugebigmiddleSmall

Chapter 161 I have a thruster too!

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsnext chapterAdd bookshelf

"Ouch yo yo yo? Stop! Stop!!!"

Yue Qianren pushed too hard and suddenly jumped out of the flat ice surface, rushing down the slope ahead!

Chen Mo was shocked!

When he saw that Yue Qianren failed to follow the car, he slipped down and slid down!

Chen Mo approached the cave entrance worriedly.

"Brother? Are you okay?"

"You are so mean to me...ah!!!"

boom--

There was a crashing sound in the deep passage, and it felt like Yue Qianren had fallen hard!

Chen Mo shook his head. He originally planned to give Yue Qianren a hand, but this guy didn't even need his own help!

I went down to explore the way myself!

For such a caring teammate, Chen Mo believed that he must give the other party the necessary care, so he shouted towards the hole!

"Brother? Are you still alive? Is it safe down there?"

"Asshole! You! You're so mean to me!!!"

Safety.

Chen Mo was very satisfied with this answer. He turned around and jumped into the coffin. Amidst the seductive sound of the mother coffin, he stepped on the accelerator and held the steering wheel!

A low roar sounded, and the mother coffin started to move slowly towards the downhill entrance!

Immediately afterwards, the smooth and steep descent caused the coffin to accelerate suddenly!

By the light of the car lights, Chen Mo saw himself sliding down as if on a slide, even turning a few turns in the process!

In less than ten seconds, the car rushed into a gentle open area!

The mother coffin suddenly let out an excited whining sound and quickly reminded her!

"Ahaha! Exciting! That's it, turn the steering wheel to the left!!!"

"Know it!"

Chen Mo turned the steering wheel hard, and the car just turned around on the open ice!

But things didn't go as expected!

Too fast!

The ice is too slippery!

The turn is too sharp!

Chen Mo and his mother's coffin spun around and rushed over!

While he was dizzy, he only heard a crisp sound!

The windshield on the side was shattered!

His supercar stopped in front of an ice wall, almost causing a crash and death!

Chen Mo looked to the side in a daze and found that Yue Qianren's car had hit the ice wall. He was holding a smashed headlight in his hand, his face was serious and he was actually swearing!

"I, Yue Qianren, swear! Headlights! Your death will not be in vain! I will avenge you!!!"

The next moment, Chen Mo saw him put down the headlights with a confused look on his face, and angrily punched the wall!