21-40

returnSurvival on an ice floe: All the supplies I salvaged became fineTraditional Home Page

Turn off the lightsEye protection

hugebigmiddleSmall

Chapter 21 Finally! Handle the old floating ice

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsnext chapterAdd bookshelf

"Just one bird and one, eat it and go to work!"

Chen Mo didn't care how these little birds were all talking about ten shredded meats on the ground. He didn't know which one took the lead in eating one. The other birds also came over and swallowed the shredded meat.

He found that one of them was having a hard time swallowing, it must be Lao Liu who had been full for a long time...

They ate and flew away in a flurry of flapping wings. They all complained that they were stingy and wanted to break up, but they still patrolled around in groups, flying farther and farther away.

Chen Mo returned to the igloo, warmed himself up by the fire, and sorted out the supplies he had obtained.

He piled ordinary supplies outside and put important supplies in his backpack. After checking around, he found that what he was most in need of was food.

Apart from luncheon meat and Coca-Cola, there were only two pieces of squid tentacle meat, which gave me a feeling of precariousness.

Chen Mo suddenly missed the squid mother. One tentacle was enough to eat for several days. If a whole tentacle was caught, he would have no worries about eating and drinking for half a month!

Of course, it's not easy to kill an entire squid mom.

He looked outside and felt that it would be more realistic to wait for news about the little seabird, as he might be able to find some supplies on the sea.

However, there is no shadow of the seabird in the sky, and it seems to have flown far away.

While Chen Mo continued to shred the squid, he opened the communication channel to see how everyone was doing.

After a few glances, there are basically two things.

Want to buy grass balls and discuss icebergs!

Obviously, there are still players who haven't got enough grass balls to keep out the cold. This is a good opportunity. They still have a lot of grass balls, which can be used to trade for rare things, such as magic cryolites!

Chen Mo directly sent a message on the communication channel, selling grass balls and only receiving rare materials.

Soon, the private message speaker flashed.

He opened the private message and checked each message one by one.

[Brother, how about trading 1 mug for 10 straw balls? 】

[(Chen Mo) Do you have magic cryolite? 】

【You want that thing? Its still useful if I keep it for myself! 】

[(Chen Mo) I wont trade anything else! 】

[Brother, do you really not want a cup? How else would you drink water? 】

[(Chen Mo) I used a basin. Besides, I think youre still not cold! 】

After sending this message, Chen Mo directly closed the chat box. He seriously suspected that this person was specialized in reselling straw balls. Such people would hardly sell the important materials in their hands!