20. Skeptical

Previously

The couple in love have a steamy morning and they finally do the unholy hanky panky and stuff.(Maybe read the last chap cuz it's been a while)

The chapter ends with something you people always expect, a lots of sugary fluff.

_________________

"You're seeing someone! It's y/n, right? The one you're dating?" The crack head pokes my cheek, not caring enough for the beats being missed while I try to keep up with the music, witnessing Hoseok glare at us or more specifically- Taehyung, with ...

"You're seeing someone! It's y/n, right? The one you're dating?" The crack head pokes my cheek, not caring enough for the beats being missed while I try to keep up with the music, witnessing Hoseok glare at us or more specifically- Taehyung, with a done expression.

"One more time you ask me this Taehyung, I swear to god I'm gonna make Namjoon shave those eyebrows you're wriggling so much!" I hiss at the man who has practically been dragging the topic of my love life in every conversation him and I were involved since the moment the rehearsals began.

Not to forget the filthy smirk he flashed to y/n when he somehow happened to notice the nail scratches on my lower neck.

"Can't you be civil for once Baby boy?" He scrunches his nose in disgust at the mere thought of his eyebrow less face and attempts to insult me with a nickname he knows I hate.

Well, at least coming from him ;)

"I'm being perfectly civil, alright! You're the one trying to become an undercover dispatch blogger. At least they're good at what they do." I spit at his face but absolutely nothing seems capable enough to shut him up.

"Yeah? And what are you good at, uh? Sticking your raw dick into-" I immediately muffle the words he has to say using my palm, alarmed by the fact that he can go to any extent of speech just in order to tease someone.

I withdraw my hand off his mouth with a jerk and scowl in disgust when he licks the skin of my palm. "Goddamnit! I'm serious about digging your grave with my own hands, you filthy piece of pig shit!" I exclaim and lunge for him.

"Oh yeah? Come for me then little fucker." He challenges but now runs to dodge the kick being launched by Hoseok on his ass as a result of the constant annoyance and distraction. He wails loudly when Hoseok successfully smacks his useless head.

Yoongi on the other hand rolls his eyes uninterestingly at the sight and retraces his path out the door the same way he entered.

Jin being himself, blesses our eardrums with his iconic wind wiper shield laughter at the dad joke he just cracked to Jimin while the said guy frowns in confusion, not being able to decipher a single word the elder seemed to be saying. Somebody save this child's ass.

Namjoon enters the room with the rim of an uncapped bottle attached to his mouth but is forced to stop when he observes the scenario. His struggling eyes stop on me after roaming throughout the studio. y/n and a few more staff members follow him in no time and greets him a good beginning of the day with a gorgeous smile lighting her face. I smile at her when our eyes meet. "Indeed a wonderful morning!" Namjoon greets back with a forced smile of his own, Jin's not-so-funny jokes still being blasted in the air.