11. Redemption

My eyes widen at the gut wrenching sight in front of my eyes, y/n's mouth forcefully covered by Chang Wook's palm, her hair clutched by his other hand

My eyes widen at the gut wrenching sight in front of my eyes, y/n's mouth forcefully covered by Chang Wook's palm, her hair clutched by his other hand. I feel my heart sinking into my stomach when my eyes reach her shirt which is torn apart, her upper body barely covered just by her tube tape.

A scratch on her waist and a bruise on her forehead is all I witness before losing my composure and launching a deadly punch on the disgusting man's jaw, his body instantly hitting the tiled floor.

"You bloody piece of shit. How dare you touch her, you fuckface?" I bark at him while kneeling down before hovering on him and punching him over and over until his mouth and nose start bleeding.

The moron darkly chuckles at me and eyes y/n dirtily before darting his eyes to me and dares to speak, "So you're gonna break the deal just because of a slut you need to warm your bed, huh?" He himself breaks the thin boundaries I kept respect of and now, I beat him off without restraining myself by the thought of not murdering him.

y/n holds my hands gently with her shaking ones, trying to stop me from killing the pervert. "Jungkook please, please stop this. You cannot kill him. Just-Just get me out of here, please." She begs me, trying to control her sobs while her hands hold the little fabric she has on her skin to hide her exposed skin as much as possible.

I look at the dickhead who lies all blood-bathed and unconscious and try to regain my composure. I stand up from his passed out state and take off my jacket, wrapping it around her shivering body to provide her some warmth and a feeling of safety.

"Are you okay?" I ask her involuntarily, just before dropping my eyes on her swollen and bleeding lips. As soon as I see her eyes welling up with more tears than ever, I instantly regret asking her the question.

Of course she isn't alright stupid! She has been brutally forced and harmed. What even makes you think she can be okay?  I think to my foolish self.

I take a deep breath to stop the tears that are about to flow out after looking at her condition. Her bloodshot eyes and quivering form is making my chest practically heavy and out of breath, my lungs about to burst.

I zip up my jacket on her petite, shivering body and wrap my arm around her shoulders to lead her the way out, not willing to stay in the same place as the monster lying down.

God knows that if y/n didn't stop me, he'd have been on his way to hell till now.

She flinches when my hand touches her body, but soon gets comfortable in my arms and walks with me on our way out. We receive several stares but the moment the manager run towards us and asks me about the situation, I burst on him, out of rage. "Why do you ask me? Go check the washroom. Take him to the hospital and make sure he survives because he can't die this easily. How dare that scumbag touch a girl without her consent? Just wait for me to make his life a living hell."