6. Sprouting Love

(CONTINUED)

(CONTINUED)

Sitting in silence on the couch, I start reminiscing the last few months I spent with y/n by my side. I think about how everything changed within the short span of these four months. y/n entered my life just like any other employee in the company, but she gained a precious corner in my heart. Her willingness to keep her job above all other things, her decision making abilities, her priorities make her an even more attractive personality than she already is.

She did not only change my lifestyle physically, but also helped me tackle my emotional turbulences when, today I get to know, she herself was dealing with some problems which surely are more complicated than mines.

 Almost two months ago, I finally realized that I don't only like her as a person but also care for her like a soulmate, understanding each other's thoughts with a mutual gaze. But since I know, the bond that we share can never be approved, I kept my feelings to myself and constantly kept on denying it.

Seeing y/n all vulnerable and fragile due to a terrible man, I couldn't keep my anger hidden and had to yell at him. He kept on swearing, screaming on her but she talked calmly and blamed herself for every wrong thing that might have happened in her past, which I am still unaware of.

Even I could make it out that she wasn't the one at fault, just by standing and listening to them quarrel but still she keeps on feeling guilty.

The thought of how she has been keeping all her sufferings to herself all alone, while maintaining the façade of a bubbly girl in front of the world, makes me realize how pampered I have been throughout my life and still have always considered my life unsatisfactory. I'm just curious to know what exactly went down hill for her to say that her life got spoilt. Just thinking about it makes me shiver in fright.

After a long debate with my inner self, I finally make up my mind to forget what the world thinks about me and decide to make my little girl fall for me, so that I can provide her the attention and affection she has always deserved but never received and care for her with all my might. I will make her aware that there are people who love her unconditionally.