Chapter 29 - Our Happy Ending Filled With Tears of Joy

A week or two after that day, I got out of the hospital! 

All of my friends were there whenever I rolled out of the hospital in a wheelchair. 

"The doctor said I needed this for a while, but I'll be ready to go soon!" I exclaimed happily. 

Emu jumped for joy. "WONDERHOY!!"

Mizuki congratulated me. "Yeah!! That's what I'm talking about! You go, girl!" She cheered me on while I rolled myself over to Rui. 

Akito chuckled at Mizuki's silly behavior. 

Tsukasa and Honoka were waving their arms around, almost like they were cheerleaders or something. They looked quite silly.

Rui kissed me right there in front of everybody. After that, he chuckled at my blushing face. "The face you make whenever you're embarassed is so cute." 

"I am not embarassed." I lied to him, my face turning darker shades of pink before everybody's eyes. 

Naoya laughed at me. "You look very embarassed, Parasite."

Nene was flustered on my behalf. She didn't like it when Rui went around kissing me. 

Saki clapped for me very happily. "Wahoo!! Setsuko is out of the hospital!" She sang. 

"I'm so happy for you, Setsuko!" Kohane said to me quietly. She stood very close to An, almost hiding behind her.

All of Vivid Bad Squad was there, so I decided to make a funny joke. "Since you guys are here, why don't you rap for us?"

Akito was annoyed at my joke. An on the other hand, thought it was very amusing. 

"Hey, hey. Don't be like that, Lorax boy." Hara joked, which irritated him even more. 

Toya saw how Akito looked like he was about to explode. "Akito, calm down." He said.

We all had a fun time that day. It was amazing. When I got home that day, Mommy and Daddy weren't fighting at all. Actually, they never really fought again after that.

Once I was fully healed, we redid our show. It was one of the most amazing experiences of my life! That was when I realized I wanted to help make scripts and write the stories for WonderlandsxShowtime. I called Rui backstage to discuss it with him.

"Yes?" He said as he came in.

I smiled at him excitedly. "I want to be a writer, Rui! I know what I want to do, I want to write stories!" I said to him, my voice becoming a higher pitch and tears streaming down my face because I was so overjoyed. 

Rui was so happy that I finally knew what I wanted to do. He was so happy, that he cried. "Setsuko! That's wonderful!" 

And so, I went on to be a writer. I was a very successful one if I do say so myself. Rui was a director just like he wanted to be. We ended up having five kids, a big house, and a kitty cat named Bernie just like Emu had predicted. Honoka achieved her dream of being a star with Tsukasa and they had a daughter. Nene did broadway shows and became quite a famous singer. Emu ended up inheriting Phoenix Wonderland and living her grandfather's legacy! She was even more rich than before after that. 

Every now and then, we would all come back together and do shows at the Wonder Stage for old time's sake. We always cried after. Not because we were sad our time together at that stage was over, but because it happened at all! 

It was very hard for me to overcome my fears and worries. At times, the lies Mary told me would ring in my head but I ended up finding effective ways to combat them. 

 Whether or not you have a situation that's similar to what mine was, never give up! I know sometimes it feels like you can't do anything, and your life is meaningless... but please remember that stuff isn't true! You can do anything you set your mind to, and your life does have a meaning. You were born for a purpose, maybe you just haven't found out what it is yet.

Be like me and follow your dreams, anyone can do anything. Wonderhoy! Every day is a great day to fly high!