Afterword

Thank you to my two best friends and sister for helping me get out of my depression and actually listening to me, everybody who read this far, and my father for telling me to turn my daydreams into a story that I could share with others. I appreciate it very much. This is the first piece of writing I've ever finished, so I'm very proud of it.

The story of Setsuko was born from my own life and experiences, she is heavily based off of me. I hope you had just as much fun reading my story as I did writing it! I believe any story is the writer expressing some kind of emotion they've felt whether they realize it or not. The art one creates, says a lot about the person who made it. If any of you write, I think you should take a step back and think about what kind of story you're building. It's a really awesome experience! For me, this story ended up being the little bit of hope I didn't know was inside of me. Now, I'm trying to see the little bit of hope there is in everything!

I would also like if you were to follow me and subscribe to my YouTube channel. I have videos related to this story on there. Here is the link.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5lyJdc1sLZ9sszKyIL0GHQ

The story Honoka was writing... is actually real! My actual sister is currently making a book called The Little Traveler. I'll end up publishing a book about Adam and Fae and another character of mine that's in my sister's world. Once the books are published, I'll put a link right here so that you may buy and read them.

I hope you all are well and that you follow your dreams like Setsuko did. Please, never give up. You can always do better than yesterday, there's always hope.

In eventuality, I will post a sequel to this story, so please be on the lookout.

Have a wonderhoy day/night! ✰ (thank you guys for 1k reads!!!!!!)