Death Battle: Red vs Blue

This Death Battle will be like the original, but with some added characters from the Red and the Blue Teams. 

Sambamhaw: Mario vs Sonic, Natsu vs Gray, Scorpion vs Sub-Zero...

Boomstick: Edison versus Telsa, Coke versus Pepsi, Goku versus Superman...

Wiz: Few rivalries have lasted nearly two decades or spawned epic battles like our second favorite web series, Red vs. Blue.

Tony 341: With the Red Team, even though most of them don't actually wear red.

Sambamhaw: And the Blue Team, their perpetual ocean-colored rivals. For this battle, we'll be bringing these two groups back to where it all started.

Boomstick: To find out what would've happened if they had stopped dickin' around and actually just fought for real.

Wiz: Just to note, we will be locking any artificial intelligence characters within their primary bodies, since they're generally invincible unless they stumble into an EMP.

Boomstick: You mean an emp.

Wiz: What?

Sambamhaw: My name is Sambamhaw, the writer of my stories. 

Tony 341: And I'm Tony 341, one of his partners. 

Boomstick: He's Wiz and I'm Boomstick.

Wiz: And it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor, and skills to find out who would win... a Death Battle.

RED TEAM: 

Simmons: Hey.

Grif: Yeah?

Simmons: You ever wonder why we're here?

Wiz: Not long from now in a galaxy theoretically exactly where we are, humanity goes to war with an alien covenant.

Sambamhaw: The Covenant is faction of multiple alien races with a goal of destroying the human race by glassing planets and activating the Halo rings to fulfil The Great Journey.  

Boomstick: So the United Nations Space Command came up with a ton of plans to win. And one of those was called "Project Freelancer".

Wiz: Essentially an experiment using A.I. to create invincible super soldiers. In order to fabricate scenarios to train these highly advanced warriors, Freelancer opted for a, uh... unique approach.

Tony 341: Solution: Dumping a bunch of losers in a box canyon called Blood Gulch and tellin' them they're at war with each other!

Sambamhaw: Enter the Red Team: Dick Simmons, Dexter Grif, Franklin Delano Donut, Lopez the Heavy, Agent Maine, South Dakota, C.T., and their leader, Super Colonel Sarge. Yes, that's his full name and rank, don't ask why.

Boomstick: You know how they say "prejudice is taught, not born"? Well, they haven't met Super Colonel Sarge, who I bet was screaming how much he hates blue the second he popped into the world.

Sarge: Attention, Blue Team! This is the Red Team! We are here to destroy you! Your long reign of being the shittiest team around is about to come to a sudden and cataclysmic end!

Wiz: Once an orbital drop shock trooper, Sarge was unfortunately discharged after developing a fear of heights, only to be picked up by Project Freelancer to achieve his dream.

Boomstick: Lead the glorious Reds against the dirty Blues. Ah man, he's great. He seems like the kind of guy you could just have a catch with.

Wiz: Uh, sure.