New World OC:

Hey guys, this is a future world that will appear at the ending Kingdom Hearts 3 and Kingdom Hearts 4. 

Devon and his best friends/companions/close allies will defeat the Dark Lord of Shadows / Makuta Teridax and Lord Thanatos in the grand ending/finale: Kingdom Hearts III: The Eternal Journey. Afterwards, he and Luna will start a Keyblade Wielder's Academy together, located in a world called: The World Beyond Time.

In this world, similar to Destiny Islands and Middle-Earth (in environment and climate), Hogwarts (in magical fauna, but of course you can include non-magical fauna as well) and either Twilight Town or Berk (in architectural structure of buildings and houses), the passage of time flows in a very different way for those who live there, a bit as if it were slow. However, Devon will train every person who wields the Keyblade, as The Legendary Keyblade Master. 

And most interesting, these pupils of his come from every world Devon has visited during his adventures. And in addition to the training and study of the Keyblade, there will be an activity that his Viking and Dragon friends dedicate to train and ride dragons. It will be like Luke Skywalker's New Jedi Order from LEGENDS. 

I hope you guys like the idea of that.