The Deadly Organization:

A group of Heartless who wish to steal all Hearts in all worlds so they can live forever. A goal that often gets in the way with their rivals, Organization XIII, they're Nobody's Counterparts. Born from everlasting darkness, and several Heartless of the Organization Members they seek to collect all the hearts they can be immortal, and can use the powers of the Seven Deadly Sins at will.

Current Members:

1.

Name: Reacas

Age: mid thirties 

Hair colour: black

Eye colour: red

Gender: male

Race: Heartless

Sin: Corruption

Rank: 1.

Biography: Lord Reacas is an evil wicked Heartless and devoted servant of darkness to the Dark Lord of the Shadows. He is the leader of the Deadly Organization. 

When he was a human, Reacas grew up being a slave to a corrupt military army in his home world. However, he secretly used to his advantage as he was good at deception.

Reacas killed the military's leader and took over their base for himself. He began his conquest to take over his world before he had an unfortunate death, that lead him to become a Heartless.

Reacas then came to lean about the Keyblade before he wielded one himself, one that which was granted to him by the Dark Lord of the Shadows along with the power to wield Darkness Magic.

Reacas forms the Deadly Organization as its leader and searches for members that represents the Seven Deadly Sins or even more with one objection: to collect all the hearts across the universe, so they can be immortal.

Reacas is a tall and muscular man with pale skin, black hair with white streaks, and black eyes with red pupils. He wore a black trench coat with a black shirt that has a demonic skull underneath. Black pants with red chain like markings on it, fingerless black gloves, and black boats.

Reacas is capable of wielding a Keyblade of darkness called Hellion Suffering. 

He can also summon Heartless and demons by his side to fight for him.

Magic: Reacas is capable of wielding Darkness Magic since it represents his sin of corruption. His power of the darkness is much stronger than Ansem, the Seeker of Darkness.

Darkness Magic spells;

Dark Rondo: When cast, Dark Magic with horror-stricken faces swirls around his hands, becoming more and more condensed. Reacas can then fire the gathered Magic as widespread blasts, or a dark beam. He can also summon the ghosts from under the ground, heavily damaging the target from below.

Dark Grab: Reacas moves his hands towards the opponent, far away from him. This will prompt a pair of strong, dark-colored arms to appear from a nearby surface and grab the opponent, immobilizing or choking them according to the movements performed by Reacas himself, who, after grabbing the target, is capable of controlling the spell with a single hand.

Dark Vanish: A spell in which the target seemingly implodes from the inside, or is, in any case, forced to vanish through unknown means, leaving only the clothes behind.

Darkness Cage: Reacas creates a sphere of Darkness Magic in his hand, before firing it at his target, releasing several ghosts that wrap around the them, restraining their movement.

Bind Snake: This spell appears in the form of a snake tattoo. The snake winds its way around the target's body, tightening and restricting movement.

Paradise of Sins: Reacas creates a dark sphere that expands until it transitions into multiple tentacle-like entities that rush towards the target, and upon contact, spontaneously erupts. Within, the dark sphere appears to feature the face of Ksitigarbha.