Shara Bio:

Name: Shara

Age: 22

Hair colour: brown

Eye colour: blue 

Gender: female

Race: Half Furian 

Family Members: Ducar (husband), Vholran (oldest son), Lumina (older daughter), Devon (younger son), Drego (older brother),Mileena (sister-in-law), Derrick (nephew), Drago, (father), and Freya the first (mother). 

Likes: Her family, her friends, helping people, training, protecting the innocent, and reading.

Dislikes: Lord Thanatos, Forces of Darkness, villains, monsters, and seeing her friends and family hurt.

Biography: A kind, affectionate, and beautiful young woman who is not afraid to share her compassion with others and was always willing to protect the innocent from evil. She had pretty blue eyes, white skin, dark brown long straight hair which flowed down to the back of her neck and a slim body shape.

She wore an elegant white open mini dress with a white top underneath, white shorts, white low socks and black boots. Her outfit was inspired by the design of the blue lotus flower. Her mini-dress was decorated with light blue flowers and the sleeves were flower-shaped fading from light blue to dark blue. The bottom of the mini-dress, top, and shorts fades from light blue to dark blue. The length of the dress and top goes down to the waist, ending at the top of the shorts. She also had a small, segmented piece of armor on each of her upper arms.

What lies in her soul is Love and Kindness.

Shara is Devon's, Lumina's, and Vholran's Mother and Ducar's Wife.

Shara's Keyblade was known as Faithful Salvation, a Keyblade of Light. The Keyblade had a thin, navy-blue shaft while the tip of the blade ends with the teeth of the Keyblade shaped like a bird's wing. The tips of the wing were light blue while the rest of the wing was white. The blade was decorated with white stars. The hilt was shaped like two white feathers that curved upward in an oval shape. The wings and feathers that made up the hilt, guard, and teeth of the Keyblade glittered with colorful sparkles of light. The handle of the Keyblade was black. Two large glittering wings decorate the Keyblade's guard, lining alongside the shaft. Finally, the Keychain was a flying white dove.

Shara has the ability to switch in and out of her Keyblade Armor. Shara's Keyblade Armor was silver, black, grey, and dark blue. Notable additions include silver breastplates and a dark blue dark-visored helmet. Her helmet bears two prongs on either side, with her silver ones wrapping around the sides and angling diagonally downwards.

Dragon Slayer Magic: Fire, Water, Sky, Earth, Lighting, Ice, Nature, Diamond, Sage, and Light.

Shara was great friends with Ventus, Aria, Terra, Aqua, Astra, Jin, and Draco along with her husband, Ducar, and her beloved children, Devon, Lumina, and Vholran. As fate intended, Shara died during a devastating invasion in her homeworld, The Celestial Realms.

Shara is voiced by Sandra Bullock, the voice of Mirian from Prince of Egypt.