Special Chapter: Motherly love

This is a scene made for mother's day. Happy mother's day everyone, hope you gives yours love and presents. 

(Warning this also has lemons! If you're under 18 or if you don't like them, don't read the lemon scenes. Thank you and enjoy)  

The scene takes place at the Xiao Long house with Devon in Ruby's and Yang's room. He was looking at a photo of his mother and him when was little as he sighs in sadness.

Devon's mind: I miss you mother.

Then Summer Rose walks in with a bowl of cookie, she then sees Devon's sad look on his face.

Summer: Honey you okay?

Devon: Oh nothing, today happens to be mothers day.

Summer: Mother's day? What is that?

Devon: It's where on today children and fathers get to appreciate for the hard and dedication that mothers do for their family.

Summer: Really? That's so sweet. We don't have that on Remnant, that's why.

Devon: We did it back on the Celestial Realms, my sister, my father, and I spend our time with my mother to celebrate her special day.

Summer: (softly) You're thinking about her aren't you?

Devon: (sad) Yeah. Ever since my mother died, I don't how to celebrate it, let alone how to show it.

Summer felt bad for Devon, until she brightens up, getting an idea.

Summer:(smiles) Wait, I have idea!

Devon: You do?

Summer: Wait here, I'll be back.

She then rushes out of the room and finds Raven doing the dishes until seeing Summer with a big smile.

Raven: Summer, what are you smiling about?

Summer:(smiles) I want to do something for our husband. You up for it?

Raven: Okay, what is it?

Summer: Well, Devon has told me about this super fun holiday called mother's day.

Raven: (confused) Mother's what?

Summer: It's a day where people celebrated for the hard work and dedication we moms do for our families.

Raven: Okay. And why- (realized) Oh that's why.

Summer: Yeah. Devon doesn't have his mother anymore and doesn't know how to show his a appreciation. So I thought why not be his moms for the day.

Raven: Umm, Summer, we're married to him, you know that right?

Summer: I know, but think about it. We're gonna act like we're his moms to show how much we appreciate him for everything he's done for us. Don't you want Devon to be happy?

Raven: Of course I do. It's just I'm not like you Summer. I'm not that kind of mother.

Summer: Don't worry about it. Just try to be yourself in a motherly way. Besides...

Summer then whispered into Raven's ear. Raven's eyes widen and a smile of love comes to her face.

Summer: You like it?

Raven: You're gonna let him do it? 

Summer: Yep.

Raven:(smiles) Okay. But are we the only ones doing this?