Ducar Bio:

Name: Ducar

Age: 24

Hair colour: dark brown hair

Eye colour: dark brown eyes 

Gender: male

Family relatives: Shara (wife), Vholran (oldest son), Lumina (older daughter), Devon (younger son), and Hades/Precht Gaebolg (father). 

Likes: His family, his friends, helping people, training, protecting the innocent, peace and quiet. 

Dislikes: Lord Thanatos, Forces of Darkness, villains, monsters, his darkness, and seeing his friends and family hurt.

Biography: A calm, handsome, courageous young man devoted into doing his duty as a Keyblade Wielder and would do all in his power to keep all those he loves safe from harm. He had short dark brown hair, dark brown eyes, a tan skin-tone, and a strong muscular build.

He wore a black open leather jacket with a dark grey colored shirt underneath it, black jeans, black gloves, and black military boots with straps on them. Ducar wore a utility belt that had four medium-sized silver capsule-like cylinders which formed a square around the corners of the belt and four small black leather military style pouches that were set around the sides. He also had a large, armored pauldron shaped like an ornate crest on his right-shoulder and a long, segmented section of armor alternating between dark blue and silver going all the way down to the bottom of his hand.

What lies in his soul is Dedication, Honor, Duty, and Valor.

Ducar is Devon's, Lumina's, and Vholran's Father and Shara's Husband. Ducar was great friends with Ventus, Aria, Terra, Aqua, Astra, Jin, and Draco along with his wife, Shara, and his beloved children.

Ducar's Keyblade was known as Vanguard of Honor, a Keyblade of Light. The Keyblade had a long, double-edged silver blade with intricate patterns of shimmering gold stripes on the flat sides of the blade. The tip had the shape of a dragon's head with a large arrowhead attached, making up the teeth of the Keyblade. The hilt was plain black. It's pommel was a silver cone. The guard was rectangular and predominantly black. The Keychain was also that of a dragon's head. The Keyblade reflected on Ducar's interest in dragons as he admired their nobility and great power.

Ducar has the ability to switch in and out of his Keyblade Armor. Ducar's Keyblade Armor was predominantly jet black and dark blue. His armored boots are jet black, dark blue and silver. His hands and neck are covered by a black material. Ducar's Armor had black pauldrons with dark blue edges. Ducar's helmet was mostly jet black, except for its black visor. It has two dark blue prongs, one on each side of the helmet that point backwards and angle diagonally upward. Both prongs had silver edges.

Dragon Slayer Magic: Fire, Water, Earth, Sky, Ice, Lighting, Iron, Poison, Magma, and Darkness.

Fate intended to have Ducar suffer the same fate as her wife, Shara. But the Dark Lord of the Shadows and Lord Thanatos had other plans. They originally decided to kidnap Devon but they both soon decided to change history and kidnap Ducar in Devon's stead. Due to the great amount of darkness that lied within Ducar's heart, Lord Thanatos kidnaps Ducar and transforms him into a fearful Dark Keyblade Wielder, forcing him into becoming Lord Drazor, the Dark Knight, his new apprentice and a loyal servant to the Dark Lord of the Shadows.

For voice reference, Ducar is voiced by Sean Douglas, the voice of Jacob Hendricks from Call of Duty: Black Ops 3.