Yasuke Bio:

(credit to @LarrySuhr729)

Name: Yasuke Liang Tahkahavo

Age: 20

Hair color: black

Eye color: icy blue

Gender: male

Race: demigod

Appearance: 

Family Relatives: Kuai Liang (Father), Xiulan Liang (Mother) Bi-Han Liang, (Uncle), and Li-Chan Liang (Sister) 

Adoptive Family: Atyeo Tahkahavo (Adopted Father), Amaterasu (adopted Mother), Onyx (Adopted Brother), and Yasco Tahkahavo (adopted Grandfather).

Appearance: Yasuke is a long man with long black ponytail hairstyle, medium trimmed mustache and beard one scar across his left eye like his father's, blue samurai armor with the symbol of the Lin Kuei on the helmet. 

Powers: Keyblade, Speed-Force, Drive Forms, Dragon Emperor, Ice, Thunder, and Samurai Rage.

Weapons: Golden Katana, Yari Spear, Dual Katana Lightsabers, Dual Pistols, bow, Nodachi, Orcrist, Star Saber, Hidden Blades, Pulse Rifle, Shot gun Gauntlets, and Brisingr.

Pets: Polar Bear Dog, White Tiger, White Wolf, Wisp Kitsune, and Wolf Kaiju.

Likes: His wife, his Friends, his pets, his adopted son Po, his Clan, His Family, cooking, drinking Tea and Hot Chocolate.

Dislikes: Ataru, Ataru's Servants, Salem, Black Samurai, Heartless, Grimm, Perverts losing love ones, Organization 13, and Derrick's bad cooking.

Biography: Yasuke is a kind and strong young man, the son of the Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub Zero who was trained in the deadly arts of combat by his adopted Father Lord Atyeo. Yasuke cares for the once he holds dear to his heart including his best friend Derrick, his adopted brother Oryx and his adopted son Po. Yasuke is also the next Daimyo to rule Ido province when Atyeo retires and Atyeo's successor in protecting the Universe from Ataru and his servants.