Death Battle: Devon vs Sora

Hey guys, Sambamhaw here with my first Death Battle scene. Now this will be my first time doing these, so please bear with me and hope you enjoy this. In the meantime, I'll leave the rest to Wiz and Boomstick, the experts of Death Battle!

INTRO:

Wiz: Devon, the Legendary Keyblade Master and savior of the Universe.

Boomstick: And Sora, the Keyblade Wielder and Devon's best friend.

Wiz: Both are legendary heroes, having triumphed over evil and fought not just for their friends and loved ones, but for all worlds.

Boomstick: Their tales are unlike any other, but today, one of them gets the book closed on them. He's Wiz and I'm Boomstick.

Wiz: And it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor and skills to find out who would win a Death Battle!

DEVON: 

Wiz: Once upon a time, there was a small child, full of promise, named Devon, a kind, caring, and affectionate person.

Boomstick: He was a boy who was born in the Celestial Realm in a family Keyblade Wielders. Until one day, his home was destroyed and invaded by Lord Thanatos and the Dark Lord of the Shadows who were responsible for killing his beloved parents.

Wiz: He was the last survivor as an orphan and was sent to Destiny Islands. He is great friends with Sora, Riku, and Kairi.

Boomstick: But unlike them, who had parents, Devon never really knew his parents nor what happened to them after he was brought here. Throughout his life, he has been under the care of his Uncle Richard and his Aunt Katherine. Poor kid's got pretty bad memory loss.

Wiz: Not exactly, it was more likely that his memories of his past life at the Celestial Realm or the Keyblade were being suppressed by his own self-consciousness.

Boomstick: God damnit! Why does it always happen?! Stupid writers...

Wiz: Then everything changed when he got separated from his friends and ended traveling to different worlds as a Keyblade Wielder. A warrior wielding key-shaped swords and mystical powers.

Boomstick: Through years of training and completing his Mark of Mastery. He became a noble, heroic, handsome young man with a heart full of pure light, a strong sense of justice, and unrelenting courage. Man, talk about a quick growth spurt. 

Wiz: Devon was taught by The Inheritor, a wise, ancient, legendary, pure mystical entity of Light said to be the wisest and most powerful being and Keyblade Master in existence throughout the Universe.

Boomstick: Devon's Keyblade weapon of choice is the Soul Calibur, the most powerful of all Keyblades. Wait, did this guy copy the Spirit Sword: Soul Calibur from the Soul Calibur series?

Wiz: Anyway, Devon's Keyblade is a very special one that grants him skills, and magic abilities that exceed beyond those of all others. Formchange is one special ability that allows Soul Calibur to transform into different forms of weapons.

Boomstick: It can change into a Crystal Wand, a Crystal Staff, a Crystal Bow, a pair of Crystal Claws and Feet, a Crystal Great-sword, a Crystal Double-blade spear, and a pair of Crystal Wings? 

Wiz: Devon is an immensely powerful Keyblade Master, whose skills and abilities are exceptionally considerable and commendable. He possesses immense strength, incredible agility, acrobatic skill, enhanced reflexes, and mystical magic powers which make him a force to be reckoned with.

Boomstick: He basically attacks in close combat with his Keyblade, but he's also great with magic, whether it be healing his friends, attacking his enemies, or even other tasks.