•Rewrite: Chapter 1•

Would you like to rewrite this chapter?

Yes No

•Yes No

Rewriting.
Rewriting..
Rewriting...

Chapter successfully rewritten!
Would you like to publish to the public?

Yes No

•Yes No

Publishing.
Publishing..
Publishing...

Chapter successfully published!

Enjoy reading!

---

"Some trainers have no fear. To them, this is just one more challenge. They follow their hearts. That is what sets some people apart, and will make them Pokémon Masters. Good luck to all of you."
- Miranda

---

The guard runs into the room and looks around, seeing no one in the room. That should make him feel relaxed but considering the situation it's infuriating. He presses the communication earpiece and less asks and more yells to whoever will listen "Where are th-"

He didn't even get to finish his sentence as he fell down to the floor, knocked out. You scoff at the unconscious guard "Pathetic."

The elevator dings and you turn around, gripping the staff that you made yourself. Your eyes soften and your scowl disappears when you see your two partners, Pikachu and Espeon. You put your hand onto your heart "You two scared me." You're only half joking but they ignore it and run up to you, rubbing against your legs.

You chuckle "With that reaction, you either knocked out all the guards and you want a reward or you're trying to soften me up before I realize you both seriously messed up." They shook their heads profusely saying in their own language that those guards won't wake up until the sun comes up, Espeon chuckles at their own pun.

You smirk and reach into your pocket, the two Pokémon getting excited as you open the bag of treats "Well in that case, here ya go." You throw out two treats which your faithful partners easily catch.

You tap on your 'fancy watch' which was really a lot more complicated than that but right now it's like a phone. You type to Kasumi Misty about your progress.

You
All the guards are down. Heading to big bad rn

You head to the elevator that will take you to the last floor. You assume to make sure no one immediately goes to the top all of the elevators only go up or down one floor. Annoying for you but convenient to the villains. Your Pokémon follow you as you walk across (and on top of) the unconscious man to get to the one way elevator.

Pikachu and Espeon both jump up to tap the up button, to Espeon's displeasure Pikachu was able to press it. Technically the physic type Pokémon could just press the button with her power but as she says "what's the fun in that?". You squat down and pet her head "Don't pout, you can do it after we beat this freak." Espeon purrs and Pikachu rubs his head against your arm.