~Chapter 3~

Note: I found out that Misty's name in Japanese is Kasumi, so for now on Kasumi is Misty's last name. William just reminds me of FNAF. Also this is kind of a short chapter sorry. 

"Everybody makes a wrong turn once in a while" ~ Ash Ketchum

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You hummed while making a few adjustments to the collar thing whatever it was called but it was supposed to be a holder for the Charizardite X or something like that. 

~Flashback~

You, Kasumi (Misty) and Alona stood in front of the computer waiting for Professor Sycamore to call, you were all very excited for what he has to say about Mega Evolution, after a minute or two he finally calls and Alona immediately answered. You've met Sycamore once or twice but never in person, he is all the way in France after all, thankfully he is (almost) fluent in Japanese so communication was never a problem. 

"Ah hello everyone! It is so nice to see you all." The water type trainer greeted him back almost instantly "Hello professor! You said you had more info about Mega Evolution?" Sycamore nodded with a smile "Yes indeed! You won't believe what we found here!" Alona interjected pushing you out of the way which made you want to punch her "Well, what is it? I've been up all night thinking about it! Seriously I think I'm high on energy drinks!" You quirked an eyebrow at that. 

"It's nice to see young people so excited about the world of Pokémon-" "Aren't you like, 28, or something-" You tried to say but the Professor cut you off while sweating "SO! Let me introduce these stones to your vison!" Sycamore then showed you a box with three stones in it, they all relatively looked the same except with different colors, they were pretty not gonna lie. 

Kasumi pushed you out of the way to get closer to the screen as she was oohing (Is that the proper word?) "Ooh, they're so pretty!" Alona put her hand to her chin "But what do these stones do?" The young Professor chuckled before saying . . . "These stones are what makes Pokémon Mega Evolve." 

"WHAT!? HOW?!" Kasumi and Alona screamed before asking the Professor loads of questions at the same time which made Sycamore sweat drop. You put your hand to your chin while thinking, these stones can't be the only thing that made certain Pokémon have an temporary evolution, could it? It seemed to simple. 

You tried to think but the idiots were screaming to much so you gave them a hard wack on the back of their heads making them groan in pain. "How do these rocks make Pokémon Mega Evolve though? There has to be more to this then what you just said right?" Sycamore sighed and looked back up at you and smiled. "Well, these stones are part of what makes Pokémon Mega Evolve," Alona tilted her head "What do you mean?" "Let me explain in steps: First the Pokémon must be in its final evolution stage, Pikachu or Horsea can not Mega Evolve." You looked over at Pikachu when the last part came up "Pika?" "Second, the trainer and the Pokémon must have a very good bond with each other.' You now looked over at Espeon who simply smiled "The Pokémon must be touching or wearing their stone." You interjected "So all Pokémon have their own stone?" "We don't know if all Pokémon can Mega Evolve at this moment, so far only a few Pokémon we know for certain that can do this." You nodded "The Trainer must also have their own stone." 

"Wait, there are stones for trainers?" Kasumi questioned, Sycamore nodded "Yes indeed but unfortunately I do not have any Key Stones at the moment. I'm so sorry but as soon as we find some we will give them to you." You placed your hands behind your neck "Key Stones eh? What about the three Pokémon you said in your letter?" Sycamore seemed to lighten up "Oh yes! Three Pokémon from the United States were confirmed to be able to Mega Evolve." Kasumi was practically shaking in pure excitement, you rolled your eyes "Sheesh you're acting like a little kid." Kasumi put hands on her hip "Well unlike you we actual have interests besides being an idiot."