(Late Special) What The People Get You For Your Birthday

September 1st is my birthday! I am now 15. This happens whenever you want probably after you see the villains again

SLIGHT IMPLICATIONS OF TOGA'S PAST. I KNOW THIS IS A BOOK THAT FOLLOWS THE MANGA BUT IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE SPOILED YOU MIGHT WANT TO SKIP TOGA'S PART

Izuku Midoriya

An All Might short sleeved hoodie, mostly because Every time he sees you to in casual wear you're cold as hell and it's super hard to wear pants/long sleeved stuff or jackets because of chains.

It is super warm and you wear it all the time.

Katsuki Bakugo
When everyone was giving you presents he said that presents were a waste of time and that he didn't get you shit.

But what do you know after a couple hours and the excitement has died down you find a little box on your bed and inside it was a book of strength training.
You smiled, he probably noticed how you were also trying to get stronger.

Shoto Todoroki
Money.
He gave you a whooping 3 million yen.
Your reaction?
"0_o"

Tenya Iida
A self care kit because Arceus and I know you don't take care of yourself. On the weekend he convinced- 

(Name): He lectured me until I gave in what are you talking about- 

CONVINCED you to do it! 

Ochaco Uraraka
Some cute shorts/skirt with little PokeBalls painted on them!

Eijiro Kirishima
I'm tempted to say (F/c) crocks but I think you'd get a really cool art piece of you and some of your iconic Pokemon in a battle pose.

Again you reaction was "O_o"

Denki Kaminari
New running shoes.

idk why but that seems like something he would do. 

Momo Yaoyorozu
Tea set. 

Need I say more? 

Kyouka Jiro
A week before your birthday the class had a Q&A (Or Truth Or Dare idk) session and someone asked you what was something you really wanted but couldn't get for so and so reason. You shrugged and said a ukulele would be nice. 

Like the amazing girl she is she got you the ukulele and even taught you the basics!

Hitoshi Shinso  
A series from the old days (by that I mean, a 80/90/early 2000's show something like that) on dvd and you watched it while pointing out plot holes and such.

(Fun Fact! I've been watching Jem and The Holograms again with Mom and we've been pointing out the little mistakes, it's a lot of fun)

Neito Monoma 
He couldn't get you anything because he spent it all on Shiozaki and Kendo's gift and he just found out it was 'your' birthday but you two had a nice walk and talked to each other. 

Tomura Shigaraki
He probably didn't get you anything. 

Sorry

Himiko Toga
Storytime!

It was the end of the day and you were exhausted after all the excitement that 'you were turning 17' and you thought that it was all over. You were wrong of course. 

Around 2 AM you woke up to the Ghost Pokemon making a loud ruckus, this was kind of normal so you opened the door to tell them to keep it down, Ghastly gave you a worried look and gave you something. 

It was a dead bird, still covered in blood. 

Ghastly gave you note and said that it was attached to the bird. You read it while sweating. 

To (Name)

I heard it was your Birthday so I got you something! 

-Love Himiko 🖤🖤

". . ." 

"I'm getting motion detectors." 

Dabi
Another Storytime!

While trying to go back to sleep after Toga gave you her. . .gift. .you were in bed with wide eyes. You accepted the fact that you would probably not get any sleep until the security stuff came in you silently sighed, you would've gotten up out of bed and did some paper work but Joltik was on your stomach and you didn't want to disrupt them. 

Around 4AM you were finally getting tired and you actually thought you would go back to sleep!

*CRASH*

'Never mind.'

Everyone flinched awake and you ran to the window where the crash was and saw a familiar face. You and Dabi had a staring contest for a few seconds until you closed the curtain. You rubbed your eyes and grabbed your phone to text Tsukauchi about the sight of yet another villain. 

"Vee?" The Eevee sister questioned and you looked over to see what was going on. Pikachu picked something up and walked to you. Your eyebrows raised and your eyes widened, it was a Fire Stone. There was a bright sticky note attached to it, Espeon turned on the lights and you read the note. 

Toga told me to get you something so here

". . ." 

"I'm also getting stronger windows."

(Name) (Last)

You fell asleep and woke up in the dream world. You looked around and it was completely pitch black, no one was there. 

Expect the Author. 

I have my back turned away from you. You sighed and sit behind me, your back also turned away. 

". . ." 

". . ." 

The silence was awkward and neither of us knew what to say. You brought your knees up to your chest and hugged them. "I'm sorry." I look back at you in surprise ". .Huh. . ?"

"I'm sorry for yelling at you. It's makes sense that I didn't win the festival because Bakugo needed to win it so that the villains can see his behavior and think that he was in pain when he wasn't. It makes sense that I'm spoiled because hardly anyone would tell me 'no' or punish me when I did bad things. It makes sense that I don't win every single time. I'm sorry for calling a shitty author and that everyone was just lying when they complimented you, I was trying to hurt you because I was angry at that time. I am sorry." 

". . ." 

The Author was silent. 

You sighed once again. 

"Thank you for making me human, Faith."

You turn to Faith and smile. Faith's mouth is slightly agape and her eyes are wide. Her shocked expression withered away and she broke into a small smile, though she had some very small tears in her eyes. 

Suddenly Faith hugged you "Thank you for reading." 

A/n: Yay (Name) and I are friends again! :D