~Chapter 10~

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER INCULDES SHITTY PARENTS, DEAD BODIES, PEOPLE HATING POKEMON, PEOPLE KILLING POKEMON, DEATH, A WHOLE LOT OF BLOOD AND ABUSE I KNOW BNHA IS FULL OF 4/7 OF THESE THINGS BUT JUST IN CASE. 

PLEASE PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK

Double digits yay!

~I just want to go home, but home doesn't even feel like home anymore. You ruined it.~

-Octavia 

Help I'm addicted to writing. 

Help I relate to a Owl demon.

BTW I made a survey for the book, please take it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your eyes widen at the question. "Why. . .did I become a Pokémon trainer. . ?" You repeated Nezu nodded confirming you. You looked to the ground as the question rang in your mind and the memories came back, flashing in seconds. You sighed and sat down next to Nezu. 

"I. . .I became a Pokémon trainer because they saved my life. I wanted to be with Pokémon forever and learn more about them. The best way to do that was to become a Pokémon trainer." Nezu sat still listening to you. "if it's not to much to ask, how did they save you?" He asked, his small smile slowly going away as he could tell the story you were about to tell. 

You took a deep breath before starting. "It's a long and not that happy story but something tells me you are willing to listen. I guess I should start at the very beginning." Nezu nodded "My parents. . .were villains." Nezu raised his eyebrows, shocked. "They were the people who made the support items for villains, they had quite the name and the items were pretty sturdy and well done so they were a big company. But as good as the items was they were expensive which pissed a lot of people but they didn't care." 

You threw the Pokeballs out lazily, deciding that they didn't need to hear about your shitty life before them. "It was my Mother who was the boss, she was the one who did the deals to make the money to make the items. She had a contract quirk, kind of like mine but instead of chains a piece or paper appears in front of her. It's a pretty good quirk for business if ya ask me but she made un fair deals, sometimes she would make a deal that would kill people if they didn't do something on time. If she was firing someone, she would make them deliver something before a certain hour, then she would sabotage them and force them to be late. Since they did not complete the deal they would die in whatever way, no one ever told me and I'm glad they didn't. I don't wanna know." You shook your head to shake the bad feeling and instead focused on the Eevee twins and Rockruff playing. 

"And you Father?" Nezu hesitantly asked, he was still calm. "He was the main support item maker slash executioner. He would go out and kill villains who either didn't pay or was trash talking them. He was also the one who came up with a lot of ideas for the support items and was pretty smart. I remember him being quite protective of me. .he would make me go into my room whenever he sensed a fight about to begin or if a meeting was taking place. He tried to preserve my innocence but if we're being honest I think my innocence was gone the minute I was born." 

You stared at the grass with a blank gaze, here comes the real bad stuff. "I was aware that Mother and Father was doing bad stuff but Father never explained what she did, I had to find out the hard way." Nezu thought for a few seconds if he should ask what the hard way was but a part of him already knew. "What. . .what was the hard way miss (Last)?" He dreaded your response. 

"I found a dead body with Mother hovering over it." 

Nezu eyes widen as he stared at you in shock. "I was about six when I saw it and it haunted me for years. I still have dreams about it sometimes. Mother realized I knew what she did a week after, I was scared she was going to kill me but she didn't seem to care. I think she was amused by it, she would give me a creepy smile every time she was going in her office to fire someone and would just toy with my emotions, threatening me to telling me how much she loved in mere minutes. I was so confused."