~Chapter 18~

~When the baseless teen faces schemes and the bass is ringing out, I'm impatiently chasin' dreams erasing every doubt, takin' you to see Kauai it's all figured out~

~This true love like a show and I can't go on alone~

-Ok Friday

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Uhh. . .so now what do I do?" You gotta go get your silver medal, you deserve it! You would've totally crushed Bakugo if Feraligatr didn't destroy his arm. "How did that happen anyways?" You'll find out later, for now you should heal your Pokémon then find the hidden area Midnight told you about so you can get your medal. "Alright." You went to Recovery Girl's office and after a few minutes everyone was healed and also as tired as you are. Going into the hidden area you blink confused. 

Even though Bakugo didn't rage at the field, he was as chained up as you were when you were in your Mom's basement. 

You got on the second place's stage and asked "Why are you chained up? That's my thing you know." Bakugo screamed muffled gibberish at you since he also has a muzzle. You rolled your eyes at him and leaned over to Todoroki. "You know why he's chained up like that?" "Yeah, when he woke up he kept shouting some stuff about wanting to fight the 'low budget water alligator' or something along those lines." You face palmed "Seriously Bakugo? Ugh you are so weird with your whole superiority complex thing." Don't you also have a superiority complex too? 'Zip it.'  

You sigh before looking at your shoes. You deadpan realizing Pikachu and Espeon were staring at you. "I swear, you two get quieter and quieter every time you get out of the ball." "Pika~" Pikachu rubbed his head on your leg while Espeon giggles. You rolled your eyes with a smile and bent down to their level. You pat them on the head "You two did great. I'm so proud of you, all of you. I would say I'll cook curry tonight but I am WAY  to tired for that, tomorrow though. Tonight we get fast food." Your partners seemed fine with that as they pawned you for more attention.  

"You two are closer than I thought." Todoroki suddenly spoke up. "Huh? Oh yeah of course. I mean, we are partners after all." "Oh." There was silence for a few seconds, you turned to him with a raised eyebrow "You don't. .you don't know what a partner Pokémon is do you?" Todoroki faced away from you ". . .No. ." You had to stop yourself from laughing. Was he embarrassed? Even though he's the number two heroes son he doesn't know that much about Pokémon. "Well a partner Pokémon is a Pokemon you have a different bond with than other Pokémon, they're usually the first Pokémon you catch. They're like. . .a part of you. .and if you lose them it's like you lose a part of your soul." You held Pikachu and Espeon's face and rubbed their cheeks. 

You shook your head "Whoops, got a little sentimental there. But that's the short version of it." You got up and looked over to Todoroki. "Now let's move on to the awards ceremony!" You heard Midnight shout and the platforms began to move upwards. "It's starting." The half and half male stated. The bright sun hit your face and you rubbed your eyes as people confusingly looked at the chained up Bakugo. 

You looked to Bakugo and he wasn't screaming anymore which was nice. "Now for the medals!! Presenting them this year is. . .you know who!!"

"I AM. . ." "He's everyone's hero. . ." "HERE with the medals!" "All Might!" 

. . .

Midnight accidentally talked over All Might's introduction. She apologized right away but you still had to fake cough to cover your laugh, Espeon didn't hold back however and rubbed it in Midnight's face. Midnight sweat dropped and quietly hissed "I apologized so zip it!" Pikachu bonked Espeon behind her head with his tail, which to Midnight's glee. "AHEM. All Might if you could." Midnight held the other medals while All Might gave them to Todoroki.