~Chapter 8~

Important A/n at the end, also I apologize for having so many important A/ns, I'm sure their very annoying. Enjoy the chapter! 

~You are NOT personally responsible for anyone's happiness!~ 

~Jaiden animations 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your eyes couldn't believe what they saw. 

All of your psychic Pokémon were floating above you ready to kill Shigaraki and you knew they could. And they might. 

Shigaraki didn't seem to be concerned by the fact a bunch of higher beings who were definitely able to destroy the world if they really wanted to were looking down at him with so much anger and hatred it almost suffocated you. "Kuro-" They didn't allow him to finish his sentence as Gallade swiftly lifted his arm to the arm and Shigaraki went flying to the ceiling. 

"GAH!-" He screeched not expecting that to happen "Gallade! What are you doing!? Calm down!" You yelled at Gallade who seemed to be taking the lead as of now, but your yells fell onto deaf ears as Gallade made the villain go from ground to the ceiling multiple times before the other villains tried to help. 

Kurogiri was able to make a portal to stop Shigaraki's fall. "Tomura Shigaraki, are you alright?" The villain asked checking the man's head, it was bleeding badly. Shigaraki groaned and glared at Gallade. "What is that creature? Another Pocket Monster?" 

You yelled at Gallade once more "That's enough Gallade! I know you probably saw something you didn't like but fuck! You can't kill people!" Gallade paid no attention to you and you could feel yourself starting to panic. 

Gallade The Blade Pokémon  Type: Psychic/Fighting 

Sharply attuned to others' wishes for help, this Pokémon seeks out those in need and aids them in battle.

'This isn't really the time, Pokedex!'  You silently grumbled as you glared at the water-proof Pokedex. For some reason it was even louder then usually so the villains, Aizawa and the trio of scared students heard. "A psychic type, eh? I guess that's how it could lift me up." Shigaraki said to himself as he put his hand on his bleeding head. 

"Tomura Shigaraki, I suggest we should leave immediately, seeing the Pocket Monsters trainer's reaction I believe we have high chance of dying." Kurogiri suggested. You whispered yourself "I doubt they would let you leave in the first place. ." 

Xatu gave an ear splitting screech and everyone covered their ears. "X-Xatu. .not you too. ." You were afraid for what would happen now that they were blinded with rage. You took a deep breath and yelled an order, hoping they would at least listen to this wish "Gallade! Please, if you can hear me at all. . .get the innocent people to safety!" You begged.