~Chapter 12~

~I know to you I don't seem very strong but I assure you before you can find me I'm gone. So come on and catch me you still got a chance. . .

But not for long, I'll be rolling from place to place won't stop until I win the race, although I may have crossed the line. No time to waste on you I don't plan on down, no I'll keep on going even if you think I'm in the wrong!~

-The Villain I Appear To Be

(This seemed to represent what (Name) feels at the Sports Festival so I just HAD to put this in)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were all sitting in the prep room as you all waited for the events to begin. You could hear some of your classmates chatter to each other, they all sounded nervous but excited at the same time. During those 2 weeks of training you had managed to get from 20 chains to 15 chains, it wasn't as much as you had hoped but Tsukauchi was doing his best, he texted you saying that he was at this moment still trying to take down those people you sent the names of, which means that during the Festival you could probably lose a chain or two if you were lucky. 

You were playing with one of the chains on you wrist, it was the first one you've ever gotten so it held a special place in your heart. This chain was very different from the others, one it is brighter than the other and two it has never tighten up on you before. You had a small smile on your face as you remembered the day you made that deal, after the Sports Festival you should try and find her and finally complete the deal.

"Is everyone good and ready?! The event's about to begin!" Iida shouted 

You gave yourself a little smirk as you moved to open your bag but before you could someone said something that caught your attention. 

"Midoriya." 

Everyone turned to the heterochromia male. You ignored him and put your bag on your lap and almost opened it. "Todoroki-kun. . .what is it?" Midoriya asked as said male looked down at him. "Objectively speaking. .I'm stronger than you. More capable." That made you stop you opening you bag as you looked up at him with a tad bit of interest. Midoriya agreed to his statement a littlie bit confused. 

"All Might's got his eyes on you, doesn't he. Now I'm not about to pry into why that is but. . ." You narrowed your eyes at him. "I will beat you."  

There was a minute of silence from the tension and you went back to opening your bag, wasn't your business anyways. Kaminari was the first to speak again "Ooh! A declaration of war from the strongest in the class?!" He commented with a sweat, although his voice was still cheery. Kirishima got up to try and calm down Todoroki "Hey, man, why pick a fight now?! We're about to go on. ." Todoroki slapped his hand away "I don't really care. I'm not pretending to be anyone's friend here." 

"I also don't get why you're here." You perked up and looked at him confused. "I'm here to show the Pokémon to the public. I thought I told you all that last week." The bag was now completely opened and Meowth and Rotomdex came out. "It's just. . .you seem close to the teachers. .I wouldn't be surprised if that's how you got in." You raised an eyebrow at him. You sighed and just ignored him "Hey now wait a minute!" Meowth spoke up, now on the table. "What the hell are you saying!? Are you calling boss-" Meowth was ready to cuss this kid out but you stopped him. 

"Calm down Meowth. Don't waste your breath on someone like him." You said as played with your chains. "But-" Rotomdex started but you stopped him. "Todoroki. . ." Midoriya started. 

"I'm not sure why you felt the need to tell me you'll beat me. . .you're clearly and I can't measure up to most of the others here in skill. ." You looked over at Midoriya with a raised eyebrow. "Objectively speaking, even. . ." Kirishima tried to comfort him "Don't be so negative, Midoriya. No need-" "But. . ! !" Midoriya wasn't done.