(Special) Valentines Day

A/n Chapter 4 ain't coming out for a while so enjoy this while you wait! Also this is after the USJ arc but before the sports festival arc. So this is what your love interests got you.

Oh and I added human Pikachu to the Love interests, why I didn't add him at first is beyond me.

Izuku Midoriya 

He got you your favorite flowers and favorite candy. When you asked how he knew he just showed you his notebook that had a dozen of little notes about you, one of them said you eat a certain candy a lot and another said he saw you staring at your favorite flower a few times. All you did was take the stuff and left without a word with a tiny tiny blush on your face. 

Katsuki Bakugo 

You really think he got you something for Valentines day? 

.

Well you're right. It was just some roses he threw at your desk. Nevertheless you put them in your backpack while pretending you were annoyed. 

Shoto Todoroki 

The boy didn't even realized it was Valentines Day. The day after you found a cheesy Valentines card on your desk signed by Todoroki. You just silently put the card in your bag.

Ochaco Uraraka 

She came into the classroom looking very tired and before you could question her she gently put a bouquet of paper flowers. Without a word she walked to her desk and almost slept all through the day.  

Eijiro Kirishima 

You didn't get your 'present' until before you left school. You didn't expect nor want a present but Kirishima didn't care and dragged you to the mall so he could get you something, he ended up getting you a huge teddy bear despite it being expensive as hell. 

Tenya Iida 

I don't even know- 

Perhaps he got you the standard chocolate? I don't know I'm so sorry ;-; 

Denki Kaminari 

He payed someone to make a plushie of Pikachu and Espeon. It took a week and he apologized for it taking so long but honestly it was adorable and when you got home you went to your room and secretly fangirled on how adorable they looked! 

Until Pikachu and Espeon caught you and you went on a tsundere rage. 

Hitoshi Shinso 

He got you a game that you've wanted to play for quite some time but you could never have the chance to even sit down and buy it. He also forced you to have a movie night that was full of cringy rom-coms. You enjoyed it nevertheless.

Neito Monoma 

'Class 1-A probably got you some crappy stuff but LOOK AT WHAT I GOT YOU!!!' That was the first thing you heard him say. He ended up getting you a whole house of your favorite candy, a bunch of plushies of your Pokémon and just a lot of stuff. You have never been so confused in your life. 

 I highly doubt any of the villains would you get anything at this point of time. 

I wanted to post Chapter 4 on Valentines Day but looking at the word count (2347) It'll probably take a while for it to finish. Plus, I've been lacking some motivation lately but give me a week or two and It'll be done. 

What are your head cannons? I'd love to read them! Happy Valentines day, if you don't have a Valentine then hopefully this made you feel less lonely. Bye bye!