~Chapter 17~

EXTREMLY IMPORTANT A/N AT THE BOTTOM, DO NOT MISS IT

Now. . .

You waited two whole months for this chapter and it's the final battle.

Who will remain victorious? You or Bakugo?

~But he's ugly, and I'm glad he's dead cause there was no fuckin candle in his pumpkin head. You're not special for winning a game with someone you knew was never playing~

-Lotta True Crime

(I'm running out of quotes please help-)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were walking around the area trying to clear your mind from. . .well, everything. The Sports Festival was a lot more work than you thought and you couldn't wait for it to be over. Not to mention your mind was going wild with thoughts about what Alona said during the phone call, it was obviously important since it had something to do with that day.

You groaned while walking down a random hallway, then you yawned. 'After this I'm going to take a long ass nap. I didn't realize how much this would toll on me.'  You could hear the people from the crowd talking. 'Even so, it's nice to see Dawn again. Man, it's been years since I last saw her. I should try and finish our deal.'  You glanced at the brighter chain on your wrist, like I've described before, it was a lot brighter than all the other chains. It seemed to always glow. Not to mention, it has never tighten up on you before so that was nice. 

*Flashback* 

It was second grade and it was the best subject of all. 

Recess. 

You didn't have that many friends as Mother always said other people are like mosquitoes. Useless to the world and just a pain in the (bad word you weren't allowed to say). So you thought Mother wouldn't like it if you made friends with them. 

You were in the shade of a big tree looking at the grass. You were staring at a pretty flower you found until a shadow covered it up. You looked up confused and saw a small girl with dark blue hair. You blinked at her twice in confusion to which she only smiled. "Hi! I'm Hikari Dawn! What's your name?" You stared at her blankly wondering if you should answer or just leave, after a full minute of awkward staring you decided to just answer her. "(Last). . .(Name). ."

You looked back at the grass feeling like you just ruined a chance of having a 'friend'. You heard Hikari sit down next to you. "Why are you staring at the grass?" You picked up a ladybug from the grass and show it to Hikari "I was staring at the Ladybug on the flower. It's pretty." the ladybug crawled around your finger for a few seconds until it flew away. Hikari had a big smile on her face as she saw the bug leave. 

"Wow! I didn't know ladybugs lived around here. I never see them." "That's cause you never look." "Huh?" Hikari looked at you confused and slightly shocked, you were still staring at the ground, looking around for something else. "People are so busy looking at the sky that you all forget about the ground." Hikari furrowed her brows and gazed at you, almost as if she was examining you. 

Hikari stood up and smiled "Well, that's probably true." You didn't pay her any attention "But I think you spend to much time looking down that you forget to look up." You side eye her confused. Hikari stretched out her hand to you "Sooo. . .how about you teach me to look at the ground more and I teach you to look up more!" You gaze at her outstretched hand contemplating if it was worth it.