~Chapter 15~

~Check up time!~

~Do you have your alarms set? If not, do it now!~

~Have you eaten today? Get a snack!~

~Drink some water!~

~Is it really early in the morning or very late in the night? Go get some sleep! This chapter isn't going anywhere!~

~And most importantly. . .~

~Remember that I love you and that I am so proud of you!~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

You went back to the bleachers and immediately people started to congratulate you on your victory. "Hey (Last)! You did awesome back there, that match had me on the edge of my seat!" Kirishima waved at you while you sat back down. ". . ." Your silence made Kirishima sweat, feeling a little awkward. Uraraka piped up "You were really cool there! By the way, while you were gone they announced who the winners will fight, you're up against Ashido!" You put you head on your on your clenched fist. 

'Ashido eh? Her acid could be a problem if I'm not careful. I can't do Blaziken again since he's not fast enough for her and I don't want to risk Salamence getting their wings burned off. I mean Pikachu could be a good choice.'  Suddenly, as if a light bulb went off in your head, you had an idea 'Yeah that. .I think I have the perfect idea.'

Your phone that Gallade teleported back to you buzzed, you quirked an brow and checked your phone. It was from the group chat you and Gloria, Victor, Hop and Marnie made. You still had around fifteen minutes until the second round started again. 

[Sugar High All The Time]

Great job on the first round! You were so cool!

[Name]

Shouldn't you be in school?

[Sugar High All The Time]  

We just finished lunch and the teacher doesn't care

[Emo Bitch] 

Why the hell is my name 'Emo Bish'?

[Name] 

Why the hell can't you say bitch?

[Emo Bitch] 

Because I don't feel like getting grounded

[Name] 

lol you're such a wuss

[Emo Bitch] 

Shut up and change my name to something normal 

[Vicshit] 

do mine too 

wth is this commercial? oh Arceus it's about masks I'm getting flashbacks to 'that' mission 

[Name] 

You mean the one where we all had to spend a month in a super sick area and we couldn't go out w/o staying six feet apart from other people and we had to wear those shitty masks everywhere?