𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 20

Chapter 21, 22 and 23 is already uploaded on ScrollStack!<3

Also also BEYOND THE SYLLABUS
02 CHAPTER is also uploaded on ScrollStack and it's FREEEEE!

AND It's Character Aesthetic, Dedication and CHAPTER 01 is out on WATTPADDDDD GUYSSS!!💃🏻

Go check it out!!

link in my bio👍🏻

Happy Reading💌

◽◾◽

"

Did... did the moment remind you of Sneha?" I stuttered, my hands delicately cradling his cheeks, gently wiping away the tears. The air seemed to be still, heavy with the weight of my question lingering in the silence.

Aarav didn't say anything, just kept staring at me with his bloodshot eyes. Reading his eyes was proving to be incredibly difficult, a skill Aarav himself knew all too well. He's adept at concealing his feelings behind his expressions. Suddenly, he swiftly moved my hand away and took a few steps back.

"Aar... Aarav, please listen to me," I attempted to speak, but he gestured to stop me with his hand.

"That's enough from you," Aarav's voice now carried a clear tone of anger, the softness that was once there had vanished, replaced by bitterness.

"Do you... do you want to replace Sneha?" His question caught me off guard, leaving me stunned as I simply stared at him in disbelief.

Furiously, I shook my head, "No... no, Aarav, you're misunderstanding me. I... I could never lie about something like this," I insisted, my voice trembling with emotion.

Aarav's expression softened momentarily, but it was quickly replaced by a wave of frustration. "Stop it! Just stop!"

"Aarav, please-" I pleaded, but he cut me off again.

"Quiet! I said quiet! It was all lies, everything!"

"No... no," I said, tears streaming down my face, drawing closer despite his protests. "I can never lie about something so important, Aarav."

"So what's the truth, huh? The truth is that you want to take Sneha's place. That's why you asked me this question. So I would say no and you could easily convince me to accept me as my wife. Right?" Aarav's voice was dripping with venom and hatred towards me.

"No, Aarav, you're misunderstanding me," I said, reaching for his hand, but he forcefully pulled away from my grasp, his rejection stabbing at my heart like a thousand needles.