𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 07

Chapter 08 already posted on ScrollStack!<3
link in my bio👍🏻

Don't forget to read the Precap at the end!!

TARGET -
85+ Votes
15+ Comments

Happy Reading💌

▪️▫️▪️

This song Literally <S>creamsssss
AARAV RAI SINGHANIA😭🍷🧎🏻‍♀️

This song Literally <S>creamsssssAARAV RAI SINGHANIA😭🍷🧎🏻‍♀️

I stared at the man sitting in front of me. I was in a no-nonsense mood now, but he didn't seem to understand. I'm asking for the last time, tell me the name of your boss, I demanded. However, he stubbornly kept his head down. Frustrated, I rubbed my temple, then got up and punched him across the jaw. He toppled to one side along with the chair he was tied to, blood oozing from his mouth, and he began groaning in pain.

I grabbed his collar and lifted him; he came along with the chair in my hands. He was tied to the chair, and the chair fell on the floor as he struggled to maintain his balance. With one hand I steadied the chair I slammed the chair onto the ground, and it stood upright. It's been two hours since he's been here, but this man hasn't uttered a word. I'll have to give him a reality check. At first, I asked calmly, but he didn't disclose anything. Now, it seemed like he was just waiting for his fate. I stood in front of him; my mind was so enraged that I could have easily ended him with a single blow. But I decided against it.

We had captured him with great difficulty from his gang, and our men had found him wandering outside our hideout for a few days. The suspicion was correct; he was indeed from their gang, spying on us. The idea of sending him as a beggar into the jungle was good, but the irony hit when our hideout was far from the city, and the beggar was in the jungle. At one point, I found it amusing, but perhaps it was of no real use. This man is just so useless. It's the gang I've been searching for a year. Killing him won't bring any benefit. It's frustrating. There are already so many problems at once called -home, and this is just another one.

Oh, I haven't given my complete intro. But don't worry; I'll do it now. For the outside world, I am a successful businessman, and without a doubt, I am. However, this is my world, known only to a few. In my world, I am a trained Anti-Mafia. I handle human trafficking, drug dealers, weapons dealers, and all illegal work that is across India. No one outside my world knows me, and they only know that there's someone named The King who does all this. I've hidden my identity very well. Even the higher authorities of the country are scared of me.