Twenty-four: Full Circle.

Beads of sweat trickled down Ezriah's forehead as he focused on the task at hand

Beads of sweat trickled down Ezriah's forehead as he focused on the task at hand. Cimani's back was perfectly arched as her face remained buried deep into the plush, velvet pillow that was placed against Ezriah's head board.

His strokes were long, and hard causing Cimani to shut her eyes tightly as she bit down onto the pillow. Her muffled moans and pleas fell on deaf ears as Ezriah had his hand wrapped around the back of her neck, not showing any signs of letting up or stopping any time soon.

Throwing her hand back, so that it now rested just below his stomach Cimani pushed him back a little trying to get him to ease up. With his bottom lip tucked between his teeth, showing off his perfectly aligned porcelain veneers, Ezriah grabbed Cimani's wrist pinning her hand behind her back as he continued to thrust in and out of her.

He roughly slapped one of her ass cheeks as he let out low pants, trying his best to hold in his nut as hard as he could as he stared down at Cimani's ass clapping against him. "Fuckk.." he dragged out as his grip on her wrist loosened.

Slowing down his pace, he halted his movements as he sat there and waited. Taking heed to what he wanted, Cimani mustered up the little bit of strength she had and started to slowly throw her ass back onto him.

Completely letting go of her wrist, Ezriah grabbed the back of her neck, and picked her head up a little. He lowered his mouth so that it was now near her ear, "Stop fuckin' playing wit' me and throw that shit back." He said through gritted teeth as he let go of her neck.

His words sent a chill down Cimani's spine. He knew just how she liked to be talked to when it came to sex, the tone of his voice and how he said things to her while they were intimate made her core wetter than she'd ever been before. No one knew her body like he did, and she loved that.

Obeying his commands, Cimani opened her legs a little wider as she sat up a little. With out warning, Cimani wasted no time whining her hips back wards as she looked back at Ezriah. The sound of their skin clapping together, and her low moans fulfilled the room.

Ezriah couldn't take his eyes away from hers as she looked back at him, she knew her eyes were his weakness and in this moment, she was taking advantage.

"I fuckin' love you." Ezriah whispered, his voice hoarse from the blunt they had smoked just before they found themselves entangled in one another.

Cimani's eyebrows furrowed at his words, her pussy pulsating against his erect dick as she felt an orgasm coming on. "I love you.." she whimpered as she felt her eyes starting to roll in the back of her head.

Roughly grabbing her face, Ezriah pulled her into him from behind as he placed a hungry kiss on her lips. The passion she felt in the kiss causing butterflies to erupt in her stomach as she came down from her orgasm. She let out another low moan as he pulled away from the kiss, still whining her hips so that her ass clapped onto his dick Cimani leaned forward, onto her her midriff as she tried her best to keep up the pace.