And I see the screen again...

Start from the beginning

I had no need to think of this right now though. I had just stepped foot on the same street I did when I first died. The street I sat on when I saw Vox. Whom I didn't know at the time. I haven't been here much since.

I take in a quick inhale of air, and exhale it out before walking in. I have to say, the building was quite beautiful in the inside as it was on the outside. The same aesthetic ran throughout the structure. I look around realizing I have no idea where to go. I awkwardly make my way to a desk a worker was at.

They looked up lazily as if they couldn't give two shits if I stole everything here and walked out. I look them in their eyes.

"Hello. I'm supposed to be meeting with the V's. Name's Y/n." I glanced at what they were doing, they were simply scrolling on their phone. What a greatttttt thing to be doing while working. Fuckin lazy- they cut into my thoughts.

"Oh. To their office. Room? I dunno. Where they work a lot." They roll their eyes and call for someone else to come over. This worker seemed more...aware.

"Oh hello Miss Y/n, overlord of magic. I-Follow me. I'll walk you to where your meeting with the V'a are." I nod and the other worker looks like a shock wave washed over them. Probably didn't know I was semi-important huh? I chuckle to myself. I can spook him later.

As we walk I take in every detail. Every soft carpet. Every wall design. I admire the work on the building. Soon enough we reach a black door. Huge. Glossy. Definitely an important room.

"Here you go, I'll go let them know you're here." The worker scrambled inside and popped out a few seconds later. Their blue eyes meeting mine.

"They're all set.."

"Thank you..." I pause for their name.

"Orion."

"Thank you, Orion." I walk inside the room. Ready as unready as I mentally could be.

"Ooh~ So the magic overlord also has the body of a future star~" An extremely tall moth demon walked over to me. Dragging his long fancy fur coat. His pink transparent glasses shading his flirtatious expression.

"Screw your idea. She could definitely work for modeling my outfit designs." A small, sass filled demon said twirling her pigtails with one hand and framing me with her figures on the other. I give them a "wtf are we talking about smile".

"She's not here for that. Fuck faces." I look to my right to be met with the screen head once more.

His suit was flawless. His body was lanky, yet charming. He walked over to you. The only thing off was...how fucking annoyed he looked. He looked like he'd combust at any given moment. Yikes. So we've got a horny moth, a sassy midget, and a hot headed tv.

"Voxxxx~don't talk to me like that." The moth, Valentino, warned in a seductive manner. The short pigtail for, who I believe would be Velvet jumped onto a couch and pulled her phone out like a teenager. Valentino made his way over to Vox who looked raged. Yet he held his composer.

"Vox. Nice to meet you Y/n." He held his hand out to shake. I take his hand in mine.

"Pleasure to be here." He lets go quick and clears his throat.