Chapter 78: World War Nolan Part Two

Date: January 27th 2022
At the Davila Grounds

The afternoon was turning into evening as the sun began to set. The wolves were going over the final details for the plan to get Lycus and Jenna back. The Copeland's would focus on getting Ryder out.

"So when it gets a bit darker out we'll head over to the Copeland's place then storm Nolan's place and get them out of there", Conri explained.

"And we're all good to come with", Rune asked?

"Yeah of course, the more of us there are the better", Conri responded.

"Should we split up into groups", Witney asked?

"Honestly no, I think we should all stick together, plus we'll be with the vampires", Conri replied.

"When are we gonna head over there", Ruben asked?

"Right...", Conri checked his watch, "Now, c'mon guys"...

Everyone got into their cars and drove to the Copeland Manor...

At the Copeland Manor

"My there are lots of people in here now", Audrey laughed as she stood at the front of the room, "Well hello everyone thank you so much for coming tonight, this is no easy task we are about to perform, you are all very brave. For those I haven't properly introduced myself to my name is Audrey, queen of this clan, the man that is our target is my maker...he must be stopped for good, that will happen tonight. Whether it be by my hand or someone else's, I believe we can do it".

The crowd of vampires and werewolves were so kind to clap after Audrey's speech. Audrey smiled, she made eye contact with Antony in the small crowd; he gave her his kindest smile with a wink.

"We will head off in a few short minutes, collect yourselves first make sure you are prepared, once everyone feels they are ready we will leave", Audrey said walking into the crowd.

Audrey walked over to Antony and put a hand on his chest and sighed, "I'm nervous".

Antony put a hand on top of hers, "Nolan will not make it past this night...okay, I'll make sure of that".

Audrey looked up at her husband, "Wait are you planning to be the one to...", Audrey knew what he meant, "Antony I love you but you don't know him like I do, let me have a swing at him first okay...then If that doesn't work out you can go at him".

"Fine...you have your shot at him, but if he hurts you bad enough I will step in", Antony said.

Audrey nodded, "That's fine with me", she leaned in and kissed him, pulling away with a dragged out sigh, "I love you so much".

"I love you too Audrey", Antony said giving her one last kiss on the forehead, "We should get going".

"Yeah", Audrey got everyone's attention with two claps, "Alright is everyone ready to go"?

The room was filled with "Yes" and "Yeah". Audrey and Antony removed their crowns. And everyone left the Copeland Manor, ready to put up a fight.

At Nolan's Manor

"Ezra, do one of those...mental check in things you do see where people are, I want to know the location of Conri Davila", Nolan demanded Ezra.

Ezra sighed before doing the spell. He tried his hardest to sense where Conri was. He told Nolan what he saw and felt.

"He's...in a car with multiple people and..", Ezra stopped for a moment, "...he's driving in this direction".