Author note!

Heya Reader :)

This will be background information you need to know, about yourself, the plot, and the writing

Writing notes:
Y/n - Your name
A/n - Author note
H/c - Hair color
E/c - Eye color
F/c - Favorite color
F/f - Favorite food
F/d - favorite drink

About you, as your character Y/n:
In your life you did bad things, for good causes. Kinda like breaking rules to do what's right. But of course heaven frowned upon this. You also drank a lot of your stress away and gambled to your hearts content. Which is why when you die you end up in hell. How did you die you may be wondering. Well, you had found strange cards an older woman had dropped in the street, on your way to return them you end up having a gun put um to your head. And welp, BANG✨ You can imagine what you look like, but a detail that'll come up later are those cards. They do have an impact on your appearance and powers/abilities.

About the plot:
Everything is mainly the same, not much changes. Aside from how romantic-sexual(?...) Val and Vox are. Idk what to call their whole...situation✨ (in the show)

Oh andddd
Alastor had been to the Hotel and helped Charlie's idea before he went missing. :]

Anywho!
Spoilers for the Hazbin Hotel are in here!

Edit: I'm posting every other day. Or at least trying to. I have two more chapter written. I'm working on a third. I'm posting tomorrow. It's 2,000 words long so I may wait an extra day after.

Enjoy your read :)
-Cd