Chapter Ten 🌶️

Dante ran his nose along Nadine's throat, breathing in her scent. He loved her scent. She was sweet with a hint of vanilla. His arm, still wrapped around her side, pulled her closer against his chest. They had fallen asleep against the blankets after their lovemaking, waiting for the sun to rise. Nadine's body shifted against him, her ass rubbing against his growing erection. His arm tightened around her waist as her hips continued to grind into him.

Dante dusted his lips over her throat. "Don't pretend you're asleep, my love." He nipped at her shoulder gently. "You being asleep won't stop me."

Nadine moaned as her hand gripped his, pushing it down her body. "I give you every consent over my body," she whimpered as his fingers dusted over her clit. "I want you to touch me and take me while I sleep."

"Fuck," Dante growled. He gripped her thigh and placed it over his, spreading her legs for him. He dipped his fingers through her sex, feeling her drenched for him. "Gods, Nadine. You're so fucking wet, and it's all for me." He dipped two fingers into her sex, curling inside of her.
Nadine moaned as her hips bucked. "It's always for you."

Dante moved his hips, rubbing his cock through her folds. The tip of his cock rubbed against her clit, bringing out louder moans from his mate.

"Please," Nadine whimpered as she bucked her hips. "Fuck me, Dante."

"Gods," Dante growled as he thrusted deep into her. "Your cunt grips me so fucking tight, Nadine." His hand gripped her hip tightly as he thrust harshly into her. "Touch yourself, Nadine." He groaned as he watched her hand move down her body and began to circle her clit.

Nadine moaned his name loudly, her moans bouncing off the walls of the cave.

Dante's eyes roamed over her flushed body. She was the hottest woman he had ever laid eyes on. Her sex clenched around his cock as she finished. With her walls milking his cock, he finished inside of her. He pushed his cock deep inside of her, a low groan falling out of his mouth.

They lay there, catching their breaths. Neither one of them moved a muscle. Dante didn't want to move out of her just yet. He wanted to stay in this position forever. It was peaceful in this cave. She was hidden and protected as long as they stayed in this cave, but he knew that it wouldn't stay like this for long. Eventually, the family that owned her would start looking for her when she didn't return to their home.

Dante sighed as he moved out of her, placing a soft kiss on her shoulder. "We need to continue moving."

Nadine looked up at him, took his hand, and let him help her. She slipped on her dress, ensuring her weapons were strapped underneath. "We're traveling during the day?"

Dante nodded. "We are."

Nadine looked out toward the entrance of the cave. "Without a carriage to cover us?"

Dante chuckled lightly. "We don't need a carriage to cover us."

"Yes, we do!" Nadine scoffed. She pointed to the exposed skin of her arms. "I don't know about you, but my skin will burn off."

Dante held out a dark cloak. "Wrap this around you and you'll be fine."

Nadine eyed him as she took the cloak from his hand. "What about you? How are you going to be safe under the sun?"

Dante gripped his pack. "I've got extra shirts and cloaks to cover my skin with. Don't worry about me, mate. I've been dealing with this for centuries." He turned from her briefly so he could get dressed. He pulled the cloak over his shoulders, making sure that the hood covered his body before turning back to Nadine.

Nadine copied his movements and pulled the hood over her head. "I'm ready."

"Good," Dante grabbed their packs, making sure they had everything before leaving the cave. He had to encourage Nadine to step out into the light by showing her that nothing happened to him. He held out his hand, smiling when she took it and stepped into the light of the sun.

Nadine looked around her at the forest, a small smile dancing across her features. "The forest looks so much more different during the day than at night." She turned around again, taking in every color and feature. "It's beautiful."

Dante couldn't help the smile that moved across his lips as he watched her. He loved that he was the one that showed her the beauty of being in the sun and the joy it brought. Nothing outshined her beauty to him. He squeezed her hand, bringing her attention to him. "You are beautiful, Nadine," he told her sweetly.

Nadine's brown eyes shown with specks of gold up at him. "You always say the sweetest words."

"I only say what is true, mate," Dante smiled down at her. He gently pulled her forward and continued in the direction of the compound.