Chapter Four🌶️

The group stopped twice before sunset, and the night air hung around them. Dante stepped out of the carriage first and took in their surroundings. He took a deep breath, breathing in all the scents around him. His eyes moved over to the four men setting up their camp, not once thinking about checking on Nadine.

"I'm just a weapon, Dante," Nadine's quiet voice came from behind him. "I've never been checked on."

Dante took a deep breath before slowly letting it out. He turned and held a hand out for her. Her touch sent sparks flying over his skin as he helped her out of the carriage. He brought her closer to the fire the four men had built and sat her down on a stump. "I'll be back, Nadine."

Nadine's hand tightened in his. "Where are you going?" Her eyes were wide as she looked between him and the four men.

"I've got to go and hunt," Dante explained. He cupped her chin and brought her head up to look at him. "I promise I will be back soon." Nadine gave him a slight nod before Dante let her chin go. He stepped into the shadows, feet moving fast as he searched the forest for a nice meal. He didn't want to leave his mate alone with those men, but he had no choice. Dante now had to hunt for the two of them. He wouldn't allow Nadine to feed anyone other than him.

The thought of Nadine feeding from another man had his fists clenching and his fangs lengthening dangerously. Nadine already had him wrapped tightly around her finger. Just a little taste of her, and his body was already begging for more. He vowed to himself that tonight he was going to claim her. Every fiber and muscle in his body was itching to claim and make her entirely his.

Dante found a giant hog and put it to sleep before feeding on it. He knew he had the power to plant the memory in the four men's heads that Nadine had never been with them. Dante knew that he could steal her away from all of them and begin to live their lives. However, her owner would be a different story. Dante wouldn't be able to twist the man's memories without seeing his face. Dante wasn't sure how he was going to get Nadine out of her owner's clutches, but he was determined to get her away from him.

After Dante had drunk his fill, he moved back toward the camp. His feet moved faster with the knowledge of seeing Nadine. Once hitting the camp and stepping into the light of the fire, he sent a silent order not to be disturbed. Nadine's eyes never left his as he grabbed her hand. Dante led her a little ways away from the camp.

"Dante," Nadine started but was cut short as Dante pushed her against a tree.

Dante's lips descended on hers instantly. Nadine enfolded her arms around his neck, pulling him closer to her. Dante's body tightened as he heard her moan as he deepened the kiss. His tongue moved across her bottom lip before he pushed into her mouth. Their tongues wrestled for dominance until his overpowered hers. Everything about her tasted delicious.

Dante pulled back slightly. "I've got to taste you," he growled. He dropped to his knees and pushed her dress up around her waist. "Take this off."

Nadine was quick to obey him before throwing her dress to the side. "Please," she whined, shoving her fingers into his hair.

Dante growled deeply as he wrapped her right leg over his shoulder, spreading her open for him. Her sex was glistening and dripping. "Fuck, Nadine," he groaned. "I haven't touched you yet, and you're already dripping for me."

"Dante," she begged him again through clenched teeth. "Please, touch me."

Dante's eyes snapped up to hers. He ran two of his fingers through her folds, causing her body to shutter against him. "Fuck." He stood back up before licking her juices off of his fingers. "Damn, delicious." He moved his hand back down to her sex and continued to move his fingers through her, teasing her clit. Dante watched Nadine's face as he pushed two fingers into her. Her eyelids fluttered as a gasp was elicited from her.

Nadine pulled and pushed against his clothes. "I want these off of you," her voice was breathless as he continued to fuck her with his fingers. He pressed the heel of his palm over her clit and began to rub, causing another loud moan to fall out of her mouth. Her hands clenched his shirt as her head fell back against the tree, her eyes closed.

"Come, Nadine," he ordered as he leaned forward and ran his tongue over her neck. "I want to feel you come apart on my hand before I fuck you." His fangs lengthened as he ran his tongue over her pulse. He wanted desperately to sink his teeth into her and taste her blood.

"Dante," she cried out as her release took over her. Her hands moved underneath his shirt and raked her nails over his muscles.

Dante groaned at the pain of her nails leaving marks over his body. Watching her come over his hand was a sight that he could watch for the rest of his life. "Again," he growled.

Nadine whined as her hands moved down to his belt and pulled. "Dante-"

"Again," Dante ordered her. He repositioned them so he was sitting against the tree with her in between his legs. He trapped her legs underneath his so she was spread wide for him. "I could watch you come all night," he whispered in her ear, his voice deep and husky. He continued his movement with his fingers until she was at the brink of combustion again. "That's it, mate. Come for me."

Nadine's nails dug into his wrist as her sex pulsed around his fingers. He loved the idea of her marks on his skin. He loved the thought of her marking him as hers, period.

Dante slowly pulled his fingers out of her, licking her juices off of his fingers, and growled with delight. Nadine moved in his arms and straddled his waist. Her hands moved to the bottom of his shirt and pulled. "I want this off, now."

Dante chuckled as he did as she told him and pulled his shirt over his head. He shimmied his pants off of his hips and pushed them down enough to free his hard cock. He groaned loudly as Nadine gripped his cock with one of her hands and pumped it twice. "Fuck, Nadine."

Nadine raised her hips and lined herself over his cock, and pushed down, causing both of them to moan loudly. Dantem gripped his hips tightly and guided her until he was entirely inside of her. "You feel fucking perfect," he gritted out through his teeth. He groaned again as she started to move her hips against him.

Nadine dug her nails into his shoulders as she started to pick up speed. "Make me yours, Dante."