Chapter Three🌶️

Dante hated how weak he was for this woman. Although, at the same time, he loved it. He had never begged anyone in his entire life. He had only known this woman for under twenty-four hours, and he was already begging her to taste him.

Nadine moved her hips against him as he claimed her mouth with his own. Low groans came out of his mouth as he tasted his blood on her tongue. He felt himself harden even more as she continued to move her hips over him. He wasn't going to claim her body just yet. He didn't want to be in this carriage with four other men around them as he claimed her.

He pulled away, both of them catching their breaths. Dante gripped her hips tightly, stopping her movement. "I'm not claiming you here, Nadine."

Nadine whined as she tried to move her hips. "Please touch me, Dante." She wrapped her arms around his neck. "I need you."

Dante cursed under his breath. His fingers flexed against her hips. His mind moved back and forth between wanting to sink his fingers into her and not wanting the men to hear. Dante wanted to taste her desperately.

"Gods, Nadine," he groaned as he gripped her hips tightly. "I'm normally a controlled man, and you're making me lose control."

Nadine smiled wickedly at him as she moved her hands into his hair. "Maybe I don't want you always in control."

"Fuck," Dante cursed. He took a deep breath. He moved her so her back was now flushed against his front with her legs spread on either side of his thighs. "I'm going to need you to be quiet for me," he ordered her. He leaned forward and took her earlobe between his teeth. "Can you do that for me, Nadine?"

Nadine's chest rose quickly, showing off her breasts to him. She leaned her head back against his shoulder. "Yes," she groaned quietly.

Dante smirked as he ran his right hand underneath her dress and ran the tips of his fingers over the inside of her thigh. She shuttered under his touch. He reached up and wrapped his hand around her neck. "You're driving me insane, Nadine," he growled in her ear. He smirked as he heard her whimper. "Tonight, I will steal you away."

"Dante," she whimpered as she tried to move in his arms. "You can't-"

"I know, Nadine," he chuckled. "Tonight, I'm going to steal you away and finish what we started."

Nadine leaned back against him, bucking her hips. "Please, Dante," she begged him.

"I like hearing you beg," Dante chuckled again. His hand moved further up her thigh. "What are you needing?" His voice was deep and husky.

Nadine squirmed against him. "Touch me," she whimpered. "Please."

"Keep quiet," he growled as his fingers reached her sex. Another deep growl fell out of his mouth as he felt how wet she was. "Fuck, Nadine. So fucking wet." He dipped his finger into her sex before slowly pulling it out. He brought his finger to his mouth and sucked her juices off of his finger. Dante's body tightened incredibly hard at her taste. He needed more. "Sit on the chair," he growled his order.

Nadine rushed to do what he told her, sitting in the chair opposite him. Her skin was flushed, and her eyes were wide with excitement.

Dante's eyes roamed her body as his hands clenched. "Take your dress off."

Nadine quickly ripped her dress over her head. Dante's breath fell out of his lungs at the sight of her. Her body was perfectly curved. Her muscles clenched as she waited for her next order.

Dante slowly got down on his knees in front of her. "Spread your legs, Nadine." He took a deep breath as she did as she was told. Her scent enveloped him, causing his mouth to water dangerously. His hands ran up her thighs before gripping them to pull her closer to him. Dante needed more of her as he stuck his tongue out and gently ran his tongue through her sex.

"Dante," Nadine whimpered.

Dante growled as her sweet taste exploded on his tongue. His hands gripped her thighs tightly, knowing that he was going to leave bruises, but he didn't care. He dove into her, eating her out as if he were starving. His tongue speared into her opening, causing her to cry out. Dante's eyes snapped up to her as he pulled away. "Nadine," he warned her. "You've got to be quiet. If you aren't, I'll stop."

"Dante," she pleaded. "I'm sorry. Please, keep going."

Dante smirked at her as he dove back into her pussy. He sucked her clit into his mouth as he shoved two fingers into her. He curled them as he pumped in and out. He bit down on her clit, testing her. His eyes never left her face as he continued to taste her.

Nadine was writhing against his mouth. "Dante," she sighed. Her body tightened and started to shake as she came hard against his tongue.

Dante continued to lap at her until her body relaxed against the seat. He moved his tongue through her one last time before leaning back and taking a chair in front of her. He licked his lips and his fingers of her juices as he oversaw her. Nadine leaned back against her seat, her eyes hooded with pleasure.

Dante vowed to himself that once he could save her from the family that owned her, he would take her far away. He would have her like this when they were finally safe and sound. Always naked for him. He will always please her. He loved the satisfied look on her face as she finally looked up at him.

"Are you satisfied?" he asked her as he leaned further back, readjusting himself.

Nadine smirked at him as she nodded her head. "Yes," she sighed happily. Her hands moved over her body. Dante's eyes followed everywhere that she touched. "Although I still need you."

Dante took in a deep breath. "You're going to be the fucking death of me, Nadine."