29

Hello everyone! I apologize for the super late update! I've had some major health issues that have been taking up the majority of my time. I'm not sure if it will be getting any better but I'm going to do my best. ❤️❤️

————————

11 months later

January

Lavender

"Lav get up or we're going to be late" Taylor's voice bounced off the walls of the apartment.

I didn't want to get up, I was much more comfortable in the warm bed and didn't want to go through the hassle of airport security. Especially immigration- they sucked and were always rude.

"Mhmmm" I groaned and pulled the blanket around me tighter.

It was too early for this, for the sun, for human interaction. Maybe I was being a tad dramatic as it was only 6 am. Still way earlier than I would like. It's been a rollercoaster of a year- between a million things going on I'm surprised our relationship survived yet at the same time I knew it would. My blankets are torn off and the cold air nips at my skin.

"Noo" I whine and try to press into the mattress for warmth.

"We gotta go- or we will miss the flight," Taylor said as her hands shook my body

"Stop" I groaned

"Then get up" she demanded

I hated it when she forced me out of bed. I was the type to lay in bed for hours until I felt awake enough to move. I don't understand how people immediately turn their alarm off and then get up. Taylor sat down on the bed next to me and I twisted over to bury myself into her. Pushing off the bed I wrapped my arm around her and she pulled me close. She was healthy now, her spine wasn't prodding through her skin and her body was happy with the nutrients. I felt like a drill sergeant the past few months making sure she's been okay. She was not eating enough.

"Mmm you smell good" I sighed smelling her coconut body wash.

" you could too if you got up" she snorted

" hey be nice" I groaned

"Come on babe" she bugged me before a hard smack hit my ass.

"HE Y" I pushed off her and got off the bed.

My butt is slightly stinging from her antics and I furrowed my brows.

"See you up" she smiled

I huffed and ended up getting ready, our bags were packed for the week away- thanks to Taylor who wouldn't stop reminding me every hour to pack. I decided to keep it simple- a hoodie with sweatpants and sunglasses. I never was one for the hype of the paparazzi so I refused to join their club.

The was was already waiting for us outside our apartment so that's another thing I didn't have to worry about.

"I have our passports" Taylor called out as I was brushing my teeth.

Taylor and I decided to go on a vacation. This year was hard on us especially Taylor. Andrea got the really bad news that broke Taylor down to almost nothing- the worst part is her dad wasn't even supportive of anyone. We were lounging around the apartment when Taylor got the call. I vividly remember her screams as I found her on the floor broken and crying. Her words wouldn't come out as she stumbled over them. Andrea found out she had breast cancer. The following weeks were torture for everyone. Andrea had to undergo surgery as well as start radiation for weeks. It made her weak- Taylor spent most of her time in Tennessee with her mom to help her out. I visited when I could but Scott wouldn't let me in the house. Even on death's door and he was still an asshole.