02 : Anastasia The Helper

The sudden silence at Flourish and Blotts' first floor gained the four purebloods' attentions at the second floor. It should've been noisy as it was earlier due to Gilderoy Lockhart's presence. But now, there were only hushed whispers.

Anastasia and Draco looked down through the loft's barriers as they sat behind them, swinging their legs through the barrier's wide openings. Lucius and Lexter were behind them, also observing the silence below.

" Hey, it's Harry. ", said Anastasia as she spotted the familiar boy in the middle of the crowd, along with the Weasleys.

The three perked up at that and looked for the boy. But there was no need for them to look as just a second later, Lockhart suddenly dived towards Harry and grabbed his arm. He then pulled him to the front as the crowd erupted with applause and cheers upon seeing the two stars.

Harry looked like he had eaten a dish as bitter as dragon's shit and spicy as dragon's intestine.

" Hmp! Of course he's the reason for all of this! Again! Always that Potter... ", Draco sulked.

" Now, now, Draco. Why don't we go down and... Greet Mr. Potter? ", said Lucius with a spiteful tone. Lexter raised one of his eyebrows in return.

The four then made their way downstairs all while Draco continued to mutter about Harry's undeserving popularity.

" Ladies and Gentlemen- "

Lockhart's voice soon faded out from the blue-eyed girl as she drifted off towards the entrance where Fred and George can be seen conversing and laughing at something. Or someone.

" Fred! George! ", Anastasia called out as she attempted to pass through the crowd.

The twins stopped their conversation and looked around yet stared back at each other when they couldn't find anyone who could have possibly called them.

" Was it just me or did I hear Anastasia? ", asked Fred.

Said girl is still attempting to pass through the crowd all while trying to jump to take a look at where the twins are. Just as she was starting to get close to them when an adult had bumped into her, causing her to fall down to the ground.

Though annoyed, Anastasia managed to ignore the rude stranger who didn't even bother apologizing and instead tried to get up, only for her hand to be stepped on by the same stranger that bumped onto her. The adult, who was clueless that he had caused someone to fall, only noticed the girl on the ground when a scream suddenly erupted from below. It was loud enough to catch everyone's attention in the shop.

" Ow! Ow! Fu- Get your foot off! ", Anastasia exclaimed.

The man hastily got his foot off from the girl's hand and helped her get up, all while apologizing profusely.

What used to be a loud crowd turned into hushed whisperings again. Harry, who had been arguing with Draco, took his shock to his advantage and pulled Ginny, Ron, and Hermione away.

" Glasswaters' symbol on her outfit? "

" Isn't she a Glasswater? "

" That man is bloody done for. "

It was also this time that the twins have finally noticed her.

" Ana! ", Said Fred as he swept the girl away from the man. " What happened? Are you alright? "

" How in Merlin's underwear did you end up on the ground? What were you doing down there earlier? Did you drop something? ", asked George.

" Children! What happened? ", Mr Weasley asked as he appeared by their side.