11 : Anastasia The Peculiar

Quite a lot of people were in the common room today. Some of them have already claimed most of the couches so George and Lee sat on the ground while Anastasia sat on the further end of a couch along with some other Gryffindors. Fred sat at the couch's armchair beside Anastasia.

Fred and George were current life complaining about their upcoming quidditch match because apparently, Snape was refereeing the match.

The twins have gotten dramatic because of it.

" Ugh I'm telling you! He's going to find a way to make us loose somehow! ", George exclaimed as he put a hand on his forehead in a dramatic way.

Fred was doing the same. He had a hand on his chest as he spoke. " This is terrible! If only someone could tell Snape to back out! "

Immediately, the three's eyes were on her.

Anastasia sighed. " No. I'm not telling him to back out. Besides, surely he won't be able to find a way to make Gryffindor loose with so many people watching including the school staff. "

The twins let out a mournful cry whilst clinging into the girl while Lee laughed hysterically at them.

The golden trio was also with them at the common room. They stared at the twins as they let out their dramatic mournful cries before going back to their conversations.

" Anyway, you should just back out from the match. Just this match. ", Said Hermione.

" Say you're ill. ", said Ron.

" Or just pretend you broke your leg. ", Hermione suggested.

" No. Really break your leg for real. ", Ron refuted.

Anastasia quietly listened to the golden trio.

" I can't. There isn't a reserve seeker. If I back out, Gryffindor can't play at all. ", Harry said.

Just then, a distressed Neville hopped inside the room. His legs were bound together by some invisible force. It was a mystery how he got into the portrait hole.

Almost everyone in the common room laughed at the sight, even the twins. Anastasia glared at them, causing them to quickly silence themselves. She then turned back to Neville. " Neville, what happened to you? "

Hermione helped him sit together with her friends. " It-... It was Malfoy. ", Neville said with a trembling voice. " I met him outside of thr library. He said he'd been looking for someone to practice the leg-locker curse on. "

Anastasia's face turned red from anger towards her friend. What has he been doing again?! She thought he has finally gone quiet from his schemes!

" Go to Professor McGonagall! Report him! "

" I don't want more trouble... "

The voice of Anastasia's housemates soon faded from her ears as she began walking away. She needs to talk to that ferret friend of hers. How many conversations will they need to have in order for him to finally stop?

Fred, George, and Lee meanwhile, decided to quietly follow their seething friend. They have an idea of  what'll happen but they want to witness it for themselves.

Anastasia stopped in front of the library, where she spotted Crabbe and Goyle pointing at the books their holding before laughing together. She walked towards them before speaking. " Have you two seen Draco? "

The two abruptly stopped their laughs as they heard the girl's voice. Unlike usual, the girl had a tint of anger in her voice as she spoke. But still, they have to save their boss.

" U-umm. He went that way. ", Crabbe and Goyle said at the same time yet pointing at different directions.

Anastasia gave them a deadpan expression in return.