01 : Anastasia The Peculiar

✧⁠◝⁠(⁠⁰⁠▿⁠⁰⁠)⁠◜⁠✧

This year's first day grand feast was not that different from the last ones.

Realistic illusions floated at the ceiling. Unlike last year's oceanic theme, this year was a hidden forest themed. Dark green bushes covered the starry night ceiling. Raindrops fell from above, stopping at about 7 feet before the ground. Vines tied to each other swung back and forth gracefully. There can be seen 5 mini stars dangling.

A child no older than 8 stopped peeking at the entrance once she caught Snape staring at her very soul and Dumbledore who looked like he was chuckling at the sight of her.

She dragged her feet away from the Great Hall and ran to the Black Lake, carefully avoiding any students on the way. She sat down on the round stone as she admired the surroundings. Taking a glance on her watch, she wiped the screen of it and found that it's already 20th minute of the hour.

'2 more days until I turn 8.'

Just as she was about to get up for a stroll, a rustling sound was heard from the tree behind her. She frantically turned around to see the intruder, but wary to even get close.

After a few seconds of awkward silence, the little girl finally decided to speak up. " Who's there? This is not a safe ground for students without a guardian. You'll be meeting Sir Dumbledore if you don't get out now. "

Only then did the intruder get out of their hiding spot. Her face became filled with confusion once she got a better glimpse at their face.

'A boy?', She thought to herself.

" What is a kid like you doing here? ", The little girl asked him.

" But... aren't you a kid yourself? ", He asked in a confused tone.

She froze as she heard those words. Their surroundings pretty much came back to the awkward silence they had earlier as they stared at one another.

" W-well... I got invited here by Sir Dumbledore for a... a personal invitation to study here soon! "

His eyes widened in wonder and amazement as he heard her words. " You got a personal invitation from Dumbledore himself? You must be from a known great family! ", He exclaimed.

She forced herself to not smile at the adorableness of the child in front of her.

" Enough about myself. What are you doing here? Are you here with your parents? "

" I came here with my father. He had something to talk about with Dumbledore and wanted to bring me along to introduce me to him. "

From the way he explained his situation, it seems like he's a pureblood noble. Now that you think about it, his looks certainly aren't average. Everything about his appearance seems very well taken care of. From the neatly brushed blonde hair, to the shiny black shoes.