Chapter 21 - Never Again: Davina

The morning starts like any other.

Blaze and I had fallen into an easy routine while we planned my father's downfall. He'd make me breakfast every day, his chocolate chip pancakes becoming my fast favourite. We'd spend the day going over our plan and he taught me a few self-defence moves if anyone tried to grab me or hold me.

We'd eat lunch and dinner talking about what we'd missed with each other growing up. What our favourite colours were and what seasons we love. In the evening we would watch a movie, or he'd read to me.

Blaze had picked up my favourite book when he had been packing for us. The night he'd pulled it out of my bag, I'd nearly cried again. Instead, I made him come to bed and thanked him with my body.

I couldn't get enough of him, the way he touched me, spoke to me and held me. I wanted to crawl inside his veins and never leave him, never let him leave me. I knew it was crazy, there was so much history there and I still couldn't shake the feeling that something was amiss, but I trusted him.

I'm falling for him.

I ignore my thoughts and curl into his large warm frame. Our naked skin warming each other. If this was the last time, I'd get to see him, I was going to make the most of it.

I dusted kisses on his collarbone and up the column of his exposed throat. Stroking my fingers over the firm ridges of his muscled chest and tracing the tattoos.

So fucking pretty.

I moved my hand lower, paying attention to his abs and the dip down to his hips where the sheets barely covered his big cock. I light dusting of hair trailing down to the prettiest cock I'd ever seen.

My kisses dipped lower to his pecks, and he let out a soft moan, I smiled against his skin. I loved hearing the sounds he made from my touch and the noises our bodies made as he fucked me.

I continued down his body and watched as his cock twitched beneath the sheets, already hard and just waiting for me. It was my turn to moan, no matter how many times he made me cum, I still wanted more.

"Morning baby."

His voice is rough with sleep making it deeper than normal and I squeeze my thighs together to ride the throb in my pussy. One of my legs is wrapped around his making e squeeze his thigh.

He's awake in an instant as his eyes fall on my while one of his hands twirls a strand of my hair around his finger.

"Fuck, I can feel your soaking wet pussy. If this is how I will wake up, you're never leaving my bed."

He rotates his body, easily taking me with him until my back is to his chest and his hard cock is digging into my ass. His soft breaths caress my ear as he takes my wrists in one hand and holds them together.

He uses his free hand to trace the curves of my body, I shiver at the contact and my nipples harden in pleasure.

His hand dips and palms the swell of my breast, pinching and twisting my hard nipple. I arch into him on a moan, trapping his cock between us.

"I'm going to fuck you long and slow, love. I want to savour the feel of you riding my cock, memorising the sounds you make as I drive you toward your release."

He's lavishing attention to my nipples with one hand and his words are driving me crazy. I can feel the wetness between my legs. I open them slightly and he tucks his cock close to my slit as I close my thighs.

He rocks his hips into me, using my thighs to pump him and moans, his hand back to pinching my nipple.

"I don't even need to be inside of you, and I could cum. Spill my seed between these pretty thighs of yours."