Chapter 18 - Beautiful Liar: Blaze

I lay there with my face tucked into her neck, just breathing her in. My arms braced either side of her to keep my weight off her.

Her delicate fingers comb through my hair in soothing patterns, it would be so easy to close my eyes and sleep. I haven't been this relaxed in years.

What we just experienced was like nothing I could have imagined. Just thinking about what we did has my cock stirring again, still buried deep inside her. I never want to move from this spot.

"Thank you, Blaze."

I moan a hmm, wondering why she is thanking me when she is the one who gave me the best gift I've ever had. Unwrapping her from her clothes had been wonderfully torturous, revealing soft pale skin and roaming my hands all over her.

She tugs my hair gently to guide her face up to mine.

"I said, thank you, Blaze. That was, incredible. I've never felt so..."

She struggles to find the right word, so I offer her some help while I study her gaze, "in control? Powerful? Fucking sexy? Wanton? Turned on? Cherished?"

She smiles a slow smile at me while I list everything off and it makes my heart stumble.

"Yes" she whispers, her smile full now and the result of being sated deep in her bones.

"I should get cleaned up" She tries to push me off her gently, but I don't budge.

Instead, I roll us to the edge of the bed where we threw our clothes. We're still connected, and she moans a little and then giggles into my neck while holding onto me.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm taking us to get cleaned up, love." I respond as I tip her head back and kiss her slowly.

I break the kiss and reach down to pick up my joggers and t-shirt, my other hand keeping her pressed to me, so she moves with me without falling.

I throw them over my shoulder and stand, both hands firmly gripping her ass as I walk us into the bathroom. This time, we both moan from the sensation of my dick filling her. Her perfect, tight pussy clenches around me, making me hard again.

"Mea Davina." I curse.

She just giggles again and it's so fucking cute. I place our clothes down and walk us into the large walk-in shower and turn it on. I angle her away, so she doesn't get sprayed with cold water.

When the shower is warm, I step us both into the spray and the warm heat pounding into my muscles feels good.

I ease my hardening cock out of her, making her whimper as I gently place her down. There's nothing I want more than to stay buried inside her but the urge to take care of her is stronger.

"Let me clean you up, love."

She nods at me with a shy smile, I place a kiss on her forehead and then reach for the clean washcloth, wet it and lather it up with my shower gel.

Slowly, I run the cloth over her skin, down her arms and neck. I wash her chest, her firm and full breasts, over her now hardening nipples.

I take my time washing every inch of her while her eyes watch me. It shouldn't be sexy but I'm starting to realise everything is with her.

I turn her around and move her long hair, now wet from the spray, out of the way as I wash down her back, the perfect curve of her ass, the back of her legs. My eyes have clocked every scar on her body, but I suppress the rage they make me feel and the questions burning on my tongue.

I rinse the washcloth and pull her to me, her back to my chest. She doesn't try and stop me, she just lets me pull her into me and tips her head to the side, giving me full access to her neck.