EPILOGUE

AUTHOR'S POV

Kiara flinched as two muscular arms got wrapped around her suddenly but immediately took a breath of relief knowing whom it belonged to.

"How much was last month's electricity bill?" he asked nuzzling in the crook of her neck.

"Huh?!!" confusion written all over her face.

"Tell me"

"I...don't...remember exactly" she spoke turning her head to look at him.

"Then why are you saving electricity and sneaking into a dark kitchen at 3 in the morning" he said raising his brows while she nudged his stomach with her elbow that caused him to burst into laughter.

"Easy I am your only husband!" he said smiling.

"So sad of me" she said giving a forced smile.

"Now would you like to tell me what you are looking for or should I call CBI?"

"Your brain and some potato chips" his smile is now replaced with a frown while she bites her lips to hold her laugh.

"I pray he doesn't get this quality of you!!" he said caressing her 7 months old belly.

"How do you know it's a he and not she?" she questioned innocently while he just smirked staring at her.

"You know very well" It took her a few seconds to understand what he meant.
"Pervert!!" she said slapping his arms away and started looking at the upper cabinet for sacks.

"Let me help you" he said

" No need to, you go and sleep" "I have been troubling you a lot these days so go and take rest" she said pouting

"Shut up!! and let me do my work" he scolded her and fetched some snacks that she was trying to get hold of.

"Here, have these but remember only a small amount"

"What happened??" he asked seeing her weird face

"Take these away I feel like puking" she said covering her mouth.

"Your mood swings will kill me one day!!" he sighed and ran behind her as started vomiting.

He held her hair in place to make it easy for her while she puked and caressed her back along with whispering comforting words in her ears.

" Anurag I am okay don't worry"

"I can see that, stop whining and take these tablets" he said giving her some medicines.

"I am bored of these-" she stopped speaking seeing the looks he was giving her and quitely took the medicines.

"Good" he said nodding his head

"What now?" he asked seeing her fidgeting with her fingers and looking at him shyly

"Chocolate cake" she whispered shyly.

"Now at this time?!!"

"Yes!!!" she said nodding her head smiling.

"Fine, don't go outside or roam around the house, go to our room and rest there,I will be back in half-an hour" he said and was about to go but she pulled him back

"Not the bakery one!"

"Then??"

"You backed me one last month if you remember " she said pouting

"Fine but this is the last time you will be eating junk food, I won't allow you to eat after that, the doctor has strictly restricted you from eating junk food.