CHAPTER - 21

AUTHOR'S POV

Kiara is glaring at him all the way to their room as he is not able to control his laughter.

"If looks could kill ,I would have been dead by now " "Spare me Mrs.Malhotra" he said with a teasing smile.

She gave him the last glare and glanced away hiding her blushing cheeks.

Anurag opened the door of his room with the help his leg and entered inside carrying her in his arms.

"You go and get freshen up ,your bag is already inside the closet " he said as he made her sit on the bed .

"I'll be outside if needed any help then call me " he said to which she replied with an"Okay" and he left.

Kiara kept sitting there and scanned his room which is also her bedroom from now .Then she stood up and went inside the closet to get her clothes.

AFTER FEW MINUTES

"I swear I will murder them ,if they are behind this " Kiara said out of frustration as she has been finding her pajamas from the last fifteen minutes but there are only revealing night dressses inside her luggage.

"It's either Srishti and Shraddha or Mom " "Oh god!!! now what will I wear ,I can't sleep in this saree it's damn heavy "
"But I don't have anything else also to wear "

"There are some shorts that I can wear but what about the top ,I 'm not going to wear those revealing ones they barely hide anything " "And on top of that what he will think about me "

"Ohhh God!!!!!" she said in frustration while stamping her feet on the floor and went out .

On getting out she saw him sitting on the couch using his phone .

"You haven't changed yet?" he asked .

"No ,I am going to" saying she turned to went inside the closet .

"Wait" he said making her halt her steps.

"Is there any problem?"

"No " she said instantly still turning away .

"Don't lie I know there is some " "Wait I am sending Ivy she will help you out " saying he stood up and was about to go out .

"Wait !!!" she said making him stop on his track .

" Ivy must have slept by now then, why are you disturbing here?"

"She doesn't sleep this early "

"Still you should not disturb her ,she must be tired " Kiara reasoned.

" What do you want to say ,say clearly? " he asked.

" That you should not go and disturb her sleep"

" That means you are comfortable sleeping this way ,ok then I am going to get changed " he said and took steps towards the closet while opening few buttons of his Sherwani.

Kiara stood there in complete confusion of what to do now ,she doesn't want anybody else to know about her this situation but she doesn't want to take help from him also.

Meanwhile he stopped and looked at her confused state and shook his head due to her stubbornness .

"You won't be getting any help without asking Mrs.Malhotra" " But still I am asking you for the last time , tell me what it is?"

She turned towards him as he is now her only hope and said" Someone has replaced my clothes with revealing ones ,so I don't have anything proper to wear "

He listened to her and thought for some time and said "I have some new clothes inside ,you can wear them " .

"Just T- shirt will be fine " she said and went he inside the closet to get the clothes.