CHAPTER - 33

KARMAKAR ENTERPRISES)

AUTHOR'S POV

Kiara is in her office doing her work when someone barges into her office, looking up she finds a panicked Anurag in front of her .

"You here??"

"What happen-" her voice got cut off as he came and hugged her tightly .

"Promise me that you will never leave me" he said fear evident in his voice.

She observed the fear in his voice and that was enough to tell her that something has happened.

"Are you okay ?" she asked in concern and tried to break the hug but he didn't let her and held her tightly.

"No, don't do that and promise me first that you will never leave me" .

She softly hugged him back whispering "I will never do that,okay"

"I will never leave you ,never ".

After rubbing his back quite a few times his breaths became normal and they broke the hug after a good ten minutes.

" Sorry I should have not behaved like that" he said lowering his gaze.

She holds his face with her hands, pulling it up and looking into his eyes .

"Never be sorry for showing your weak side" "You are also a human and it's completely okay to be vulnerable sometimes"she said.

"Now if you want then tell me what happened?" she asked.

"Saw a bad dream " he said after much thinking as he doesn't want her to get tensed by telling her everything and he also wants to forget about what has happened.

"Relax! everything is fine" she said consoling him but then there was a knock on the door

"Ma'am we need your help " an employee said from outside.

Kiara looked at the door and began to think about what to do now

"I am good now ,you go and do your work" he said.

"But"

"Trust me I am " he said and kissed her temple, she closed her eyes feeling the moment and watched his car leaving from the window of her office.

IN THE EVENING

"Looks like i have to go shopping " Kiara said as she is arranging her clothes.

Until he hugged her behind,she smiled at this

"Aaj itni jaldi kaise?" she asked .

"Aise he " "Kyun nhi aa sakta ?"

"Nhi nhi bilkul aa sakte ho aakhir tumhara bhi toh ghar hai" he chuckled hearing this.

"What are you doing ?" he asked.

"Oh I was arranging the wardrobe"

"Good" "I will also do the packing" he said .

"Packing?" "Are you going somewhere?"

"Yes" her face fell on hearing this.

"Where?"

"To London, for a week " "And the flight is tomorrow early morning " he said observing her reaction.

"Oh then you should hurry up there is not much time left" she said lowly.

"Yes ,I am doing "

"I am coming in a bit " she said and walked away.

"You should also hurry up as there is not much time left and the flight is an early morning one" he said making her stop on her track.