CHAPTER - 35

AUTHOR'S POV

"Are tumlog aa gye?" Mrs.Malhotra said as they both entered the house.

"Yes, we both missed you" Kiara said hugging her mother-in-law.

"But I didn't " Mrs.Malhotra said smiling.

"That's sad"

"But I did!" Ivy shouted and engulfed Kiara in a bone crashing hug.

Anurag is standing by the door watching their moment,he understands that she loves his family more than he does and so does his family.

"It's okay ,nobody missed me ,I know that" he said to get their attention.

"Here nobody is not that mad that they will miss you" Ivy said pissing him off.

"Now I really have to block your card"

"Mom see every time he does that"

"Then why did you have to open your mouth every time " he said .

"Oh hello! I was not talking to you"

"Yeah, that's the only weapon you are left with "

"Mom see he is arguing" Ivy complained.

"Send him back to where he came from for forever " "Ghar aate he saadu ban jaate hai ..hn buss bhabhi yanhi rahegi.. ye yahaan se jaaye"

"Meri biwi hai mere saath he jayegi"

"Accha thik hai ab buss bhi karo tum dono" Mrs.Malhotra interrupted their fight.

"Ivy stop it and say sorry to him " Mrs.Malhotra said .

"Sorry" Ivy said while he just smirked.

"But not sorry " Ivy said and ran upstairs

"This girl,don't know what she will do"
Mrs.Malhotra said rubbing her temple.

"Don't worry she will be good in whatever she will do " Kiara said assuring Mrs.Malhotra.

"That's so sweet of you " Mrs.Malhotra said and caressed her cheek.

"Accha now you both go and rest ,you must be tired" "And don't bother yourself by coming downstairs for lunch ,I'll send it to your room"

"One more thing your parents are coming in the evening "

"Really!?" Kiara said getting excited

"Yes, now go and rest" and they went upstairs ,Kiara is all happy to meet her parents and to tell her mother about the trip .

IN THE EVENING

The hall erupted with giggles as they just wrapped up the session of their talk and began another session.

Kiara is seated in between her two mothers, showing them the souvenirs she has bought for them and also the backstory of how he was making faces when the female shopkeeper tried to flirt with him.

That's when her eyes went towards Anurag who just came downstairs, hair in a mess but a hot one, probably just woke up from sleep.

She excused herself and stood beside him .

"Why are you standing here?" She asked.

"They already have many topics,I don't want to be one of them"

"Oh,but I already made you the main topic and others the sub-topic" she said smiling mischeviously.

"You really like to piss me of ,don't you?" He said admiring her smile.

"Yes,absolutely" she said holding his arm and putting her head on his shoulder.

"Control Inara ,control yourself ,people are watching us, and we don't want them to call us shameless,right" she hit his arm in annoyance.