CHAPTER - 29

KIARA'S POV

Mr.Anurag Malhotra you just wait and watch what i will do to you .

For a change i thought he will say something in my favour when he started speaking but he proved me miserably wrong.Instead of changing the topic he made it more worse.

Huh!

He could have told me before but no he chose not to.I am so done with him.Now how i will face all the family members ,it is so embarassing .

Oh! Mother earth please swallow me ,I don't want to live anymore.

All of this happened because of him .Ever since he has came into my life it has become a mess.

Which if i try to figure out creatres more mess in return .It's like a rollercoster ride you cannot expect the whats ahead .

Arghh!! because of him eveything has became a mess.

" Who has created mess?" I heard him whispering near my my ear .

AUTHOR'S POV

"Are you out of your mind ? " " Who scares someone like this ?" she said as she flinched hearing him .

"You got scared that means you were saying something wrong about me ?"

"Huh?"

"People get scared when they get caught doing or saying something wrong " she rolled her eyes at this and said

"You and your logic both are out of this world "she said in anger and he smiled hearing this.

" I like it "

"But I didn't " she said looking at him sideways and took few steps towards the balcony door only to get pulled by him .

"What about me ,who likes everything what you do ,even if it includes silliest things which I had never thought of myself liking them but now I like all of them just because of you" he said wrapping his arms around her waist hugging her from behind.

"I can't help but to like everything that has little ounce of your existence" he whispered in her ear.

"This attitude of yours ,I like it when your nose becomes a little red ,I like it when you curse me and call me by names in anger"

"I like it how your heart races when I am this close to you, how your cheeks get flushed and you become a mess and begin to melt in my arms"he said nuzzling his face in her neck and inhaling his favourite smell.

"And you know,what makes it more special, is that I am the reason of this mess"

"A beautiful mess" he said biting her earlobe .

"Like this" he said as she closed her eyes in response .

He then started leaving feathery kisses on her neck making her take heavy breathes due to building of sudden emotions inside her .

"No no, i won't let him win this time , I won't lose myself no matter what "she thought in her mind as she found herself getting lost like he said and as his hold loosened a bit she removed his hands and got out of his grip .

"I promise you will like my good beating also " she said turning towards him .

"Fierce and bold,I see you got it from your roots"

"And dangerous too,so be careful" she said glaring at him.

"Totally my type" he said leaning on the side wall.

She rolled her eyes hearing his reply and started walking towards the door but stopped in the middle and turned towards him only to see him smiling which irritated her more.