CHAPTER - 28

AUTHOR'S POV

" Why is there so much crowd?" Kiara questioned as a huge crowd was gathered in the middle of the road.

"Don't know ,the road is also blocked i think" he said parking the car on the road side.

"Means we can't go further" he said.

"What?? " "Means we are stuck here" she said in irritation.

" Kind of" .

" This is all because of you" "Who told you to take that shortcut?" " See now we are stuck here" Kiara whined.

" Relax! I am seeing what's the matter" "You wait here,i will go and check " he said and got out off the car .

AFTER FEW MINUTES

He knocked on the window ,she rolled down the window pane seeing him and asked

"What happened? " "What took you so long?" she asked.

"There is some issue for which these people have blocked the road " "And they are saying that they will not allow any vehicle to pass by unless their demands get accepted"

"Now what ?"

" Discussion is going on this topic , but it will take almost an hour to clear out all this "

"An hour " she said in shock to which he nodded.

"Just when i wanted to go home and rest all this has to happen " "Now how this one hour will pass?" she said massaging her temple.

"There's a shop nearby which is very famous for it's icecreams " "I am going there as i haven't eaten since afternoon,you can also come along if you want " "But its also okay if you don't want to come, its completely your choice" he said.

Kiara looked at him for some few minutes.

"How can i say no to ice-cream ,it would be a crime to say no to ice-creams ,and I don't want to be a criminal " "But what if he judged me ,I have never went out with him in public "she thought in her mind.

" Think fast we don't have the whole night" he said.

"Okay ,I am also coming with you" she said .

"Then let's go " he said and opened the car door for her.

"Welcome Mr & Mrs.Malhotra " the shop owner greeted them as they entered inside.

To which he nodded and she smiled in return .

"Sir what would you like to have?" the shop owner asked.

"Let her order first" "What would you like to have?" he asked her .

"One chocolate brownie with vanilla ice-cream "she said.

"One Vanilla ice-cream for me "

They both are now sitting in a corner waiting for their order.

"Anurag " she called him.

"Before you say something, I have already informed at home that we will be late"

"No I am not saying that"

"Then?"

"You said it's a very famous shop ,right" "So it must be having it's huge name in the market then why there is no one except for us here"

"Ab..the road is blocked so maybe because of that" he said .

In few minutes they got their orders.

"Did you like it ?" he asked her.