CHAPTER - 36

AUTHOR'S POV

Kiara is searching her phone in her bag while walking towards the elevator ,completely engrossed in it until she gets bumped into something or rather someone and her bag falls down creating a mess.

"Shit!"

She was taking in what happened until a voice came

"I am sorry I didn't see you coming" A tall dark haired man in his late twenties decked up in his expensive grey suit said.

"It's ok " " There was my fault too" She said and started picking up her things from the floor and putting them inside the bag

"Let me help you " That man said helping her.

"It's ok ,I am done anyways " "Thank you" She said with a small smile and left for the elevator as she is already running ten minutes late.

" You're welcome" he said seeing her retreating figure.

AFTER SOME TIME

"Hello" Kiara said picking up the call

"Ki come to my office, there's someone I want you to meet" Vansh said over the phone .

"Now?" " I am working bhai"

"For 5 minutes please " he said convincing her.

"Okay but for 5 minutes only" she said.

"Okay"

"She is coming " Vansh said hanging up the phone.

"I told you she is very serious with work" he said to someone.

"I see, she is strong and independent "

"Oh,that she is absolutely " Vansh said ,and there was a knock on the door before she entered the office.

"Bhai!" She said entering.

"There she is " Vansh said spotting her causing that man to turn back.

"You!" They both said simultaneously.

There was a moment of silence until Vansh broke it

"You guys know each other?" Vansh asked in confusion.

"No! we don't " "I mean we bumped into each other in the lobby,that's it" Kiara said with an awkward smile.

"Yeah! " That man said .

"Okay,it's better if I introduce you to each other" Vansh said.

"Ki,this is Varun" "You remember my friend I used to talk about ,I met in my 2nd year,he is that friend".

" And Varun you know she is my sister " Vansh said with a smile.

"Hi!" "Nice to meet you" Varun said extending his hand for a hand shake.