CHAPTER - 25

AUTHOR'S POV

Those words of his forced her to come back to reality with a glint of tears in her eyes .

She almost thought all of that was real ,composing her emotions and putting on a fake smile she broke the hug.

"It's okay I can understand " she whispers so only he can hear it .

"See I told you'll she will be fine in few minutes"Mrs.Karmakar said .

Their attention went towards their talk as all her family members came towards the hall.

" Oh Anurag has come " Mr.Karmakar said and went to hug him ,Anurag also hugged his father-in-law and Vansh .

"So she was upset because she was missing h-" Vansh said breaking the hug.

"Bhai...." Kiara cut off her brother .

"What bhai ,I am saying the truth" Anurag looked at her hearing this.

"No,you don't know anything "she said turning sideways .

"Children you can fight later on ,but first ask Anurag to have something ,he must be hungry as he has come here directly from the airport" Mrs.Karmakar said .

"But he was on a trip ,and was supposed to come tomorrow right?" Kiara asked.

"Yes, but I wrapped things up quickly " Anurag said.

"Oh ,so you should go home and take rest,you must be tired from travelling" kiara said.

"Yes,go and pack your bags ,we will leave in a bit" .

"Excuse me I am not going anywhere with you"

"Bhai will drop me tomorrow, you can go alone now"

"I was told to pick you and since I am here I will not leave without taking you with me"

"And I don't want to go now "

"Actually you both can't go now "

Anurag and Kiara looked at Mrs.Karmakar in confusion .

"There is a ritual which you both need to do as a newly married couple, then only you both can go back to your home".

" Again a ritual?" Kiara whined.

"Yes ,that will take place tomorrow morning " "And I am not going to let him leave from here this late ,that means he is staying here for tonight".

Both of them got shocked hearing this.

"But why?" "I mean mom will get worried about his whereabouts he can come here in the morning and do the ritual" Kiara said.

"Yes, I better leave ,I have not told anyone that I am here" Anurag said.

"No she will not ,she knows you will come here straight after landing"

"Now you take him to your room without any further talk" Mrs.Karmakar said to Kiara.

INSIDE HER ROOM

"Why did he has to come here and ruin my holiday?" Kiara whispered to herself.

"I can hear you" Anurag said as he was taking off his watch.

"Thank god you can ,I thought you are deaf also along with being dumb" he just looked looked at her.

"Who told you to come here at this hour?" "Can't you go straight to your home?"

"Listen I also did not came here at my own will " "Mom told me that I need to pick you up "

"But that doesn't mean you will come at this hour ,it's almost half past twelve "