"Jungkook. Don't lock the room, when you are alone. We won't know how you are inside. What if you faint again.", Mrs Kim said and gave a bowl of fruits to him. "Eat this then sleep for some time. Call me if you need something. mm?", she said and went out. Jungkook turned on his tab and watched a drama till he finished his food. He kept the tab aside and removed his pullover and laid down.

~
"Mom.. did you see hyung?", Mrs Kim looked at her younger son who is standing near the kitchen doorway. "Is it 8PM?", Mrs Kim asked. Yeonjun his shook. "Hmm. Yoongi and Seojoon will come only by 8.", she informed. "Ah. Not them. I am asking about Jungkookie hyung.", Yeonjun said. "Ah. He is sleeping. Don't disturb him. You go and do your things.", Mrs Kim said. Yeonjun nodded and went upper stair.

Yeonjun slowed down his steps when he reached near his hyung's bedroom. He checked around to see if someone is coming or watching him. Once he made sure, noone is there. He twisted the door knob. His lips stretched into a smile, when the door opened. He peeked his head inside and saw Jungkook's toes. Yeonjun inhaled deeply before stepping inside the room and closing the door behind him. He took each step towards the bed and saw Jungkook sleeping soundly. His gaze dragged from his toes to his head, who is dressed in a sleeveless vest and a baggie pants. Yeonjun gulped down before extending his shivering hand to hold his pinkish toes.

At the same time, Taehyung was waiting inside his car after ordering cake as well other snacks, by looking at the phone screen, to be specific watching certain someone. Taehyung's hazel orbs turned darker shade when he saw Yeonjun stepping inside their bedroom and standing in front of Jungkook, who has no idea about what's happening around him because our baby momma is in deeply slumber. Taehyung opened the car dashboard and took a small pocket knife and held it in his hand, he glared the knife a little longer before his eyes diverted back to the phone screen. His lips widen to a creepy and scary smile and his spooky eyes scrunched when he saw that extended hand. He tighten the hold on the knife as his eyes observed each step of Yeonjun.

Yeonjun licked his dry lips and bent a little more to touch his toes, but he halted in the mid and stood straight by dazing him again before his gaze fell on that white quilt. He took the quilt and covered Jungkook. Jungkook twisted in sleep and turned the other side by pulling duvet more to his chest and rubbing his powdered cheeks on the pillow mumbling 'Tae' in a tiny voice. Yeonjun smiled a little. "Cute.", he said and went out of the room after closing the door behind him.

"F.ck.", Taehyung hit his hands on the steering and threw the phone on the passenger seat in frustration. "You should have touched him, Yeonie. So I could have cut those fingers of you.", Taehyung said with a devilish smirk. Taehyung clenched his jaw and went to the cafe and collected his order before going back to home.

By the time, Taehyung reached home, Jungkook was up and was sitting in the lawn with a cup of milk with Jimin and his mom. "Did I order you to buy a whole cafe that you took eternity to come back.", Jungkook huffed looking at his husband who is walking to them with a few bags. "You have me whole house chores and now asking why I took this long to return? You know, apartment was a mess. I cleaned it thoroughly.", Taehyung said and gave the food bags to Mrs Kim. "Did you buy cheese balls?", Jungkook asked sniffing. Taehyung smiled and nodded. Mrs Kim took the box from the bag and gave it to him. "Wah. This is so delicious. Mm.", Jungkook extended the box to Jimin and mom. "Let me take a shower and come.", Taehyung said and went inside.

Taehyung stepped out of the washroom and saw Jungkook checking the luggage. "Where is my grooming kit?", he asked ruffling inside the first bag. "It's inside that white bag.", Taehyung said. "Oh, okay.", Jungkook took it. "You are looking good. Why you need to groom now?", Taehyung asked checking his husbands hands which seems smooth like butter. "Ah. It's. I don't know what kind of scanning they will do. If it's like last time. I need to be prepared.", Jungkook said taking out his shaving set. "Like last time? What happened last time?", Taehyung asked. "Mm. Last time. They put some equipment inside me.", Jungkook said. "Inside means?", Taehyung asked. "Inside me. Inside. Like how you put yourself inside me.", Jungkook asked. "Awww. Really? Are you sure it was scanning?", Taehyung asked doubtfully. "Tae. Ah. It's medical stuff. And yes. Don't think anything else.", Jungkook rolled his eyes when he saw that eyebrows wiggle of his husband. "Mm. Did you enjoy?", Taehyung teased. "Tae. Stop it. What's there to enjoy? I was tensed. You are misunderstanding.", Jungkook said and pushed him aside to go to washroom. "But you used to, when I tease you with d.ldo.", Taehyung laughed when he was hit with a flying comb. "Jungkook, wait. I will help you with it.", Taehyung said loudly and harshed to washroom but before that Jungkook closed and locked the door. "Hahaha.. Jungkook.. open the door. I will clean it smooth. I am expert in it. Didn't you my face.", Taehyung knocked on the door. "No dear. You are already doing a lot. Let me do it.", Jungkook denied that sweet request.

Taehyung and Jungkook went downstairs after freshing up and saw the entire family seating in the living room. He and Jungkook also sat beside them on the couch. "Do you want to stay in hostel? It will take 4 hours up and down daily.", Mr Kim asked Yeonjun, who side eyed Jungkook and shook his head. "Your handsome brother has a very good reputation there. Don't spoil it, Yeonie.", Yoongi said pointing at Taehyung, who rolled his eyes. "Most of your faculties will be your hyung's ex's. You will definitely get special treatment if you say you are Taehyung's brother.", Seojoon said. "Was he a playboy?", Yeonjun asked. "Haha. Not hundred percent sure. He was something like that.", Yoongi laughed. Mrs Kim shook her head with a warm smile. "I was a boy who loved to play.", Taehyung replied. "Why did you marry him then, Hyung?", Yeonjun asked Jungkook who was busy devouring a piece of carrot cake. "Me? I didn't had any choice left. I was a naive. I fell upside down in his handsome face.", Jungkook said. "He is born to be mine, Yeonie that's why.", Taehyung said with a smirk. "You can't posses someone, hyung. You can't say he is yours. He is not anyone's possession.", Yeonjun replied. "Wow.. wow.. bigger words from your small mouth.", Seojin teased. "Mm.. whatever you said is true, Yeonie. But you know something. I love to be his possession. I am proud of it. To be Taehyung's. Because I know he won't do anything to harm or hurt me physically as well as mentally.", Jungkook hugged Taehyung's biceps and fed his a piece of his cake. "Who are you talking to, Yeonie? One is madly in him where as the other is mad for him. Both are lost case.", Jimin said. Yeonjun looked at his hyung then at the pretty boy snuggled to his biceps. Taehyung caressed Jungkook's cheeks and turned his face to see Yeonjun. Yeonjun immediately turned his face and fixed his gaze on the television screen. "I will be back.", Taehyung stood up and went inside and came back in a minute. He sat beside Jungkook and took his legs on his lap. "Ah, Tae.", Jungkook squirmed. Taehyung smiled and held his leg tightly before taking out two white socks from his pocket. He made him wear both socks and squeezed his toes slightly. "You should wear socks, Jungkook. It will keep your toes warm and away from dirt.", Taehyung said massaging his toes but looking in Yeonjun's eyes who is watching him blankly. Taehyung winked at him and squeezed Jungkook's toes slightly.

to be continued

..to be continued..